Wednesday, December 13, 2006

a poop story

Benjamin has been a little backed up the last several days so while giving him his early morning feed (5am) and trying to keep the room dark, I heard him grunting and pushing and belly tightening and more grunting and then a hot burst of squish came from between his legs into his diaper. I was nervous but he seemed to keep it all in his underwraps, so when he continued to finish his baby BM with more grunts and pushing and belly tightening I was expecting it to happen again. Instead my poor baby decided to vomit all over my breast and I had Hot regurgitated breast milk running down into my panties and into the bed. Benjamin had pushed so hard trying to get his poop out he threw up all over me. And he's really not a vomitty sort of baby so this was a surprise in the dark.
I'm just happy he finally got pooping again. its horrible to hear him cry like a girl when he has to fart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Aww... poor sweet pea. Glad he's feeling better.

M~

December 13, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

ick! Gotta love it when that happens :) Glad the eagle finally landed for BT!

December 13, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Poor thing. My little madam used to cry every time she did a poo but now they're soft and squishy;-)

December 13, 2006 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home