Tuesday, December 05, 2006

300 post's ago I wasnt a mother

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

still at home.....No baby yetwent to the mall and walked around this afternoon with Jamie timing my contractions. They slowed down to about every 10 minutes but at least they are fairly regular. (you can time your very own contractions here): http://www.dragonsept.com/mnfiddledragon/contraction.html
There are segments of the day that knock out good sized pain every four minutes but unfortunately, those segments don't last a complete 2 hours which are the required prerequisites for going to the hospital. Spent a bit of time in the pool which felt awesome on my body....These contractions are making my low back/ butt ache and getting some weight off my frame feels so wonderful.State of mind is pretty good right now....Just hope to maybe get some rest tonight. I've been up since 2am and I'm sure I'm gonna need to catch some ZZZZ's but it's just alot of anticipation in the air. All I need is to catch a couple hours and hopefully these contractions will be roaring to go and bring me a baby.Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers,,,I'll keep you posted as best I can.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
who would have imagined that I would have a daughter AND a son in such a short amount of time? I serisouly have lost all concept of who I was before children. that identity is gone and forgotten
I'm looking forward to finding out who this new woman is ; that hopefully will someday emerge from the diaper bin and dust herself off, shove up her breast into a good pushup bra and walk the earth again. wonder how long it will take to find her, to develope her likes and dislikes aside from decisions based on what her children need. I'm very excited to learn and become my new and better self. Its been a long road of gestation after gestation and I'm ready for the dawning of life after babies.
In reality i suppose i still probably have at least another year ahead of me, then we'll call it the toddler era but I will definatly be putting my baggies in a pretty lacy pushup by then. I'm sick of wearing nursing bras!!!! and having babies hanging off my streched out nipples, IT SUCKS

5 Comments:

Blogger keda said...

och! how sweeeeet :) :) :)

December 05, 2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger crazycatlady said...

Good luck on finding your new self...life is a journey, isn't it?

December 05, 2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You have definitely been thru a lot in these last couple of years.

Hey, woman! We need baby pic updates!

:)

(not being pushy or anything, are we?! LOL)

M~

December 05, 2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

My titties miss nice bras, too. You have no idea.

Actually, you totally do!

December 05, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I finally got some new post-breastfeeding bras, and realised that now I really really need to wear them. My boobs are so saggy and empty-looking now, they almost look sad. Still, kids are so great eh?

December 07, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home