Wednesday, November 08, 2006

a bit of gossip:
BT developed Trush so we visited the Pedi. for meds to swabb inside his mouth and to also gain some laxatives for his dried up butt. (not thrush related)
Took my boobies to visit my OB and make sure the THrush hasnt infected my tits and picked up some antibiotics.
because we went a day ahead of my six week check up, I have to return to pick up contraceptives next week and follow up on how my breast are feeling (so no sex for ANOTHER week. batman wont touch me untill I'm taking the pill again) we have a package of condoms but for somereason, we're both too tired to stretch them out with use.
my mother was "scheduled" to help keep avery while I did these doctor visits but Batman stayed home and Helped me juggle the kids during this day.
to make it up, I thought I would still bring the babies by for a visit at my parents on Tuesday except that my Mother went crazy and Pulled on my dads beard ("to get him to stop screaming at her") and he retaliated by shaving His entire beard off so She couldnt yank on his facial hair anymore. (man, I remember the days being homeschooled by this woman that pulled me around by my hair and I chopped my hair off above my shoulders just so she couldnt hurt me like that anymore)
ANy way, my mothers damaged health has discouraged us from trusting the kids with them and even my Dad has unreliable tendencies so all this behavior is just instilling our fears.
I talked with Dad this afternoon and didnt really want to bring up what happend between him and Mom. I thought I could make things better and plan to visit tomorrow when things might have settled down a bit Except, I asked dad what his plans were, if he was working and he said no. THat mom has a DR. appoinment that he's helping take her too in the morning (thats good and nice) and he's got an appointment to get his head shaved Bald about Noon!

He's biting his nose off to spite his face. i know being pulled around by your beard is hurtful and maddening but Now he's shaving his head Bald?!
poor avery isnt going to recognize her Fuzzy Grandpa
I wish my parents would stop acting like children. I miss having a grownup relationship with them.

8 Comments:

Blogger keda said...

ugh how annoying! all of it. but the way you tell it did make me smile sweetie.
poor avery.. she really won't recognise him. warn her in advance about baldy mcrazor.

November 08, 2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Hmm I hope your Mom gets some help. I would be hesitant about leaving my children there too.

M~

November 09, 2006 4:22 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

maybe the dr will be able to help your mom

November 09, 2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh oh! I hope Avery figures out that it really is her grandpa even without any fuzz!

November 09, 2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Hopefuly the dr will be able to help mom out. avery will regonize his voice. Ihope BT starts to feel better soon.

November 09, 2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

Man....

I'll keep my fingers crossed that BT starts feeling better and that Avery recognizes her grandpa!

November 09, 2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

my parents act like that sometimes. Last time they got into a nasty fight, dad bit her finger when she pointed it in his face, and to retaliate, she hit him over the head w/ one of her frying pans- idiots! I went to referee, and had hubs on the phone listening. I was standing between them saying 'MOM! It is NOT ok to hit someone w/ a pan. Put that pan down! Put it down RIGHT NOW!" Hubs was cracking up on the phone. He's such a loser anyway. lol. It was kind of funny. Silly parents, it gets old having to be the grown ups in our relationship with them. Thank god you didn't move in w/ them!!

November 09, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Ick. It's too bad that you have to take care of them, in addition to Avery and Ben. Jerks.

Parents, man....

November 13, 2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home