Monday, October 16, 2006

packed the kids up and went over to my parents house mostly to pick up some mail that had been on hold while mom and dad were out of town in Hawaii. Mom brought back matching tropical print outfits for ben, avery, batman and myself (I have a moo-moo...classy!)
the most exciting thing was that I recieved wonderful packages from two different blogger friends. One was a sweet Hat created by Rilah for Benjamin ..its adorable and my lil' man looks way cute in it. will take and post pictures once the camera gets charged back up. We're snapping off pictures left and right these days and remembering to get the camera juiced up doesnt always happen.
But the other most wonderful gift was sent from Belle. I just adore my blogger friends and though we havent met, I seriously care and love my great friends from afar. She sent a sweet babydoll for avery's birthday and a little stuffed bear for Ben and get this...she and lindsey contributed to Ben's diaper expense with a giftcard!
I cant explain how it makes me feel to know there are girls out there that are so big hearted. Its refreshing to know these ladies if only through our blogs.

so Avery's in bed, batman's with a homeboy watching football (there sure is alot of Football going on TV these days) and Ben is farting away next to me in his carrier. What to blog?what to say? I have both hands free at the moment and not a single thought in my head except that I really need to brush my teeth.
I had a bowl of cold cereal for dinner. Took avery to the park this evening and had a "just us girls" time. She had more fun playing in the rocks on the playground then anything. the top surface was dry but once she pushed those rocks aside, there was wet muddy stones and we got pretty messy. Batman wasnt around so I let her just have fun and not worry about getting dirty.
it was terrible when I tried to pack us up to leave. I had to carry her kicking and screaming under my arm while pushing her stroller with my other hand. Avery did not want to leave the park and a excersize/walking couple started to smirk about her tempertantrum. it was pretty funny to see a little girl so upset about having to leave the park and go home

ok ben's not content to fart anymore........not by himself.
talk later

8 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL ~ I would have loved to see muddy Avery pics!

:)
M~

October 17, 2006 4:32 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Glad you guys had a good time at the park. I always had trouble convincing my son it was time to leave the park; hell, I had trouble convincing myself sometimes. peace~art

October 17, 2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see a picture of Avery with her baby doll!

xoxoxoxo

October 17, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Glad you got to take the princess to the park without baby brother. Those are very important moments. Can't wait to see pics of the kids with their new gifts

October 17, 2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger aughra said...

Rock is so farty, too! He's insane. I love the boobies picture. Yesterday I told Rock to finish his boobies because there are starving children in China who don't have any boobies.

October 17, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

My little madam has temper tantrums whenever I try to take her out of the swing at the park. And she has the best time if she gets to watch other kids play while she's swinging.

October 17, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger keda said...

the lets have finally stopped tantrumming at the park.... and replaced it with tantrumming because i can't afford to buy her shiney silver and pink nikes.

sigh...

love that you got all muddy. so sweet.

and loving the pics above too :)

October 18, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Oh mi god I can't believe I have been away so long I missed the birth completely :-( Glad to see that you are hanging in there!

October 20, 2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home