Saturday, October 07, 2006

Today was my first step away from the new baby. I remember feeling so much axiety the first several times I was apart from Avery. in my head I measure the distance as how many blocks away, or how long it would take for me to return. but today the thought didnt even cross my mind as I walked to the car with Avery on my hip. we went to the grocery store and left her 11 day old brother with "Daddy" to watch Football.
we had to pick up some drinks and chocolate chips for cookies to bake this afternoon and it felt so new to have avery sitting on my unpregnant hip. still not suppose to lift more then 10 lbs but I'm fitting into my prepregnancy clothes and my waistline is starting to reappear which makes a nice little nook for avery to hold onto with her fat thighs. it feels so nice. this is what Ive been missing as her mom.


any suggestions as to a new "username" ?
i'm thinking about something along the lines of "She who wipes 3 butts"

5 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Hee - three butts is hilarious. What about something along the lines of 2 under 2?

October 07, 2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

When I first read that "three butts" line I momentarily forgot that you've included your own butt. I was thinking "what - Batman's?"

October 07, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

She Who Wipes 3 Butts might be a little long. Maybe ButtWiper? I guess it's not descriptive enough, though, is it? Buttmeister? I don't know. I'm trying, I swear I am.

October 07, 2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger keda said...

überwiper?

how lovely that must be to hold avery and have that ease with her again.

lovely sweetie. good luck with the new name.. eek tough one.

October 08, 2006 2:29 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LOL ~ I'm so glad all is well!

:)
M~

October 08, 2006 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home