Sunday, October 01, 2006

part TWo

waiting outside the nursery windows for a first meeting
proud big Sister and Grandmother..........
proud parents.......


my sister in-law ANgela with BT. Guess I was the first to make a GRANDSON for my parents.
.........Batman is so proud and I'm so tired. I just love that I have a son and that he looks exactly like a mini Batman. guess avery is the female version and BT is the boy version of "US"

Avery's coping the best way a 12month old can. She's regressed to being a bigger baby and anytime Benjamin cries, She starts screaming back to show that she's louder.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

those of Avery in the crib is priceless. I am so happy for you. I hope all is going well.

October 01, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Yeah I loved those shots of Avery in the newborn crib too. She's going to just love having a playmate.

October 01, 2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

ha! Look at those fat Avery thighs!!

I'm bummed that Fodge didn't take any pictures of me in the operating room. But I was to freaked out not feeling my legs to say cheese.

October 02, 2006 4:56 AM  
Blogger KB said...

glbkesI love the picture of Avery in the bassinet. Too funny.

October 02, 2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home