Tuesday, October 10, 2006

batman took avery to work with him this afternoon allowing me to just have benjamin while i went to the OB and had my tape removed. My kids ( I LOVE saying that!) are on opposite schedules. Avery will take a nap in the mornings and though they say I should sleep while the babies sleeping, there is none of that going on for me. Ben had me up till 2am lastnight....it seems as soon as the house gets quiet, He's up and wide eyed wanting boobies.....then again he was up at 5...i think i drifted off again from 6-7ish so I'm working on about 4 hours of sleep/rest (I'm wicked looking but still put on makeup for my Doc. apointment) So we're running the lights and TV all night long hopeing that it keeps Ben in a trance.
sorry if my post is haywire, brain doesnt function well on Diet coke and chocolatechip cookies and NO S:EEP! I'm simply happy to be typing with both my hands.
life is good, I'm learning to stay positive or at least look on the brighterside of things such as the fact that Batman got his third (3rd) speeding ticket in a month yesterday but I'm not going to let that upset me because at least he didnt get arrested and go to jail( like how in the past He would have). Life is Good and I've got beautiful babies and the OB says my insicion looks great (of course he's going to compliment his own work) and my uterus is still bleeding but my bathroom is stocked with pads so Life is good
have some terrific pictures to share but you'll have to wait till I can figure out what's up with the printer to upload them. I seem to have forgotten which button is the power button or else its unplugged and I'm not crawling behing the desk to look right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Tell Mister Batman to slow down ~ he has a full family to take care of these days!

:)
M~

October 10, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

You sound good - Zoloft is a life-saver, huh? Take care of yourself.

October 10, 2006 5:19 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Wow, I can only vaguely remember make-up...

October 10, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Glad your sounding good. Tell your batman to slow down already!

October 11, 2006 5:09 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

you sound so happy i am so glad you did not have to suffer through any baby blues. you also sound like you are finding a nick fo r every little thing. and wow batman is doing so awsome.

October 11, 2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home