Saturday, October 14, 2006

My grumpy little man my oversized daughter
did someone mention boobies?
brother and sister
we went in for Ben's 2wk check up and he's already 9.8lbs. 20 1/2" He's growing like a weed!
How can a newborn stretch 1 1/2 inches and over 2lbs in less then 2 weeks? the answer must be my heavy cream he's suckin down every 2 hours. I swear he's going to be sucking through a straw by the time he's 2 months,,,he's really got some pull
The pedi. checked his pecker to make sure everything after the circum. went alright. Evidently my son has some girth. And is it normal for her to play with his testicles? we have a follow up apointment with a uriologist bc the pedi. thought she felt a hernia.

I'm really craving a coke and rum..... (to give to my babies and a double for me) still don't get to take a bath, I sweat so much at night, I grossed myself out when I opened my nursing bra for Ben this morning. Felt so badly about the stench but he didn't seem to complain. I got to take a shower or at least rinse off in the shower today while holding Avery....So much for relaxation but the stink is temporarily gone.

12 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Do you think Ben will sleep better if you spike his milk with rum & coke?

:)

Honey, he is so sweet! That "scared" face is sooo funny!

Hugs to y'all!

M~

October 14, 2006 5:39 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

What a couple of adorable kids! I am so happy for you that things are looking up. Give em' a kiss for me!

October 14, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Jinon Nane' said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to be able to take pics of Abigail and amelia together! The "boobies" face cracks me up...it will be even more pricelss when he is in jr. high! Hope you are feeling well, in the meantime take pride in the job you are doing because you are AWESOME at it! Your kids are healthy and beautiful and that means you are too!!!!!!!

October 15, 2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

congratulations (a bit late) on benjamin's birth!! you and batman make beautiful babies. :)
congrats on the great weight gain and check-up. i think i made pure cream too cuz ava was always off the charts for weight. gotta luv the lil chub rolls they get. :)
hope you are recovering well.

October 15, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

When I gave birth my mum told me not to bathe for 4 whole weeks - it's Chinese tradition - but I couldn't handle being all sweaty for that long. I snuck in showers and didn't tell her. But for you I guess it's different because you had a caeser.

October 15, 2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger KB said...

Two weeks already? Wow. I too had the night sweats. I think it's related to the drugs they give you for the epidural. At least that's what I discovered taking oxycodone for a really bad hangover once. That was a huge mistake.

October 15, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

wow he has gotten huge fast but he is so cute i love the one of the two of them she seems to be taking to the whole sister thing wonderfully

October 15, 2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

adorable kids!

October 16, 2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

The pic of ben w/ the boobie caption is histerical!!!!! I love it!

October 16, 2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger keda said...

so gorgeous! and hilarious.

good job stinky ;)

October 16, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Chicken said...

That first photo is so cute, he kinda has a popeye face!

October 17, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Happy New Year to you!

January 15, 2007 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home