Tuesday, October 31, 2006



Avery was a cute little clown tonight. we had been talking about dressing the babies up as dumpster babies. my MIL thought that was the funniest idea and started talking about putting them in trashbags and burger king sacks for hats....
MIL helped me today with avery while I took BT to his first month check up.
He's gained another 2lbs and grew another 1 1/2 inches these last two weeks
so my little boy is 11.13lbs, and 22 " !!! not so little anymore
i'm exahuasted and heading to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Pics of your cutie, please!

:)
M~

November 01, 2006 4:29 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

We carved two great pumkins. But we carved them too soon. By Halloween night they were orange goo on the front porch. Yuck.

November 01, 2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

holy crap ben is already bigger than zoƫ! good job, boobs!

November 01, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

they grow too quickly don't they? I just took my son on Tuesday and he was 15 pounds at 12 weeks (chunky little monkey)

November 02, 2006 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home