Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I took Tuesday off from Blogger. Had to let the dust settle. I want to thank my blogger Buddies for being so freakin' awsome. I love you guys. your compasion eased some of my bruiseing. I'm not a fighter and i'm ashamed that I allowed myself to be lured into an ignorant arrgument about having more children. I figure as long as I'm under 2.5 kids (national average) then No body has a right to say I'm selfishly adding to the over population of the world .
being Selfish would be driving around in gas guzzleing car and eating through our planet resources but I dont. and as far as being irresponsable with getting pregnant so quickly.....Nope, I'm actually being responsable and raising my child instead of handing them off to be adopted by someone else.
Yes, BT hit his 2 month mark which means I cant take him to the local fire station. I even dressed him in his cute suit with the dalmations and firetrucks on it and He SHit all over it. (slight voice of oppinion there I suppose) So he's all mine forEVER and I love him.
I took him to the urologist yesterday while batman kept/took avery to work with him. The Dr. was checking to see about a suspected Hernia but after examination and explaining a Hernia vs. Hydroceph to me and showing me sketches of each...we determined that Benjamin simply has Large balls and a perfect fine penis. we have to return in 6 months and hope that He grows into his balls otherwise there might be a problem but as for today and right now, my little guy is a BIG BOY.
We have our first appointment On Friday to see a shrink about some of Batman's temper. say a prayer that its a good match and that Batman is willing to keep things honest. we've sought counseling before but batman was keeping some of his behaviour about drinking so much private and the sesions we'rent helping us.
He realizes that he's got to deal with ALL of his demons in order for there to be any relief and help from therapy. He's not really an alcoholic...just has the addictive personality. but hey, at least we are seeking help right now.
Its 70+ degrees right now and the news is talking about a Arctic BLast coming this eveing. a DJ up in the Pan handle was saying they already have 19 degrees and the windchill its 3 !!!
I havent felt that much cold since I was up in Wisconsin as a young girl on my uncles farm. ((((((BRrrrrRrRrRrRrrrr))))))

8 Comments:

Blogger keda said...

oh baby. it is so upsetting when people leave pointlessly nasty comments. what a *unt. i know. but it's their problem not yours.
you have two beautiful children who will be delighted as they grow that they are close together in age.
stay proud sweetie.

i did come yesterday but couldn't comment and as you don't give an email adres i couldn't contact you personally. i was a little sad about that. wanna send me it? i'm at mamahog at gmail.

good luck with the counselling guys. all my fingers and toes crossed and sending some healing amber and green thoughts and light to you all.

November 29, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger keda said...

ooh and btw. i have friends who had twin boys and then got pregnant with the 3rd when the twins were 3 months old! all gorgeous boys. well loved and appreciated and they are both successful photographers who take the kids to work with them! they all play together and get on great.
and two of my best friends are sisters exactly 14 months apart in age. they are best friends and sisters and they are a joy to know. i wish their mother had had more!

November 29, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Holy shit, I just read about what you went through. Even worse, I checked out her post, your comments, and some of her "fans" profiles. And clicked to their pages. There's some really screwed up people out there! At least take heart with the fact that she probably wasn't trying to attack you personally. Seems like she'd attack anyone with kids!

November 29, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

hugs

November 29, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Girl, it's been near 80 & HUMID down here. I can't wait for this cold snap tonite. Be careful if you have to go out in it tomorrow.

Please post pics of Benjamin at the firestation!

:)
M~

November 29, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

I also wanted to add to the part of Batmans' drinking...that was back before we had the children and we partied hard in the day. once I became pregnant and family was our future, we cut out alot of our recreation. so its not like he's a raging alcoholic. he rages but that is completely outside of having a drink ever. just wanted to clarify.

November 30, 2006 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have lost your e-mail address. Could you drop me a line so I can have it? Please?
And also, IT IS STINKING COLD HERE!! It was 80 yesterday and today I had to take my plants in on account of the ICE forming on the leaves. Just plain love Texas.

November 30, 2006 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you do not need to explain yourself! An individual who condemns you for having your own biological children is obviously ignorant. Your children are gorgeous and you should NEVER feel guilty for having them. All families have issues - you're just brave enough to share them, rather than sweeping them under the rug! Good luck with the counseling and give those sweet babies kisses for me!

November 30, 2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home