Wednesday, December 06, 2006

postin' pictures

Have I mentioned Avery started walking. Independantly! her first attempt was Thanksgiving day while she was distracted with new family members and locale. she walks like monkey and is SO proud of herself. she'll raise her hands up above her head to show that she's not holding on to anything and her voice raises up a pitch as if to say "TA-DA!"
She's 15 months now and weighs in at 31lbs 12oz. and is 34inches tall.
.........an old picture of Benjamin and me. (old as in a month old) can you believe he's already 2 1/2 months?...need to upload the latest picts. dont really have alot of free time with my hands and I didnt want people to think i only take pictures of avery. SO here's Big Ben
.............look closely and you can be the judge of what sort of milk mustache that is. I squirted her like a kitten in my uncles goat milking pen.

...the day after thanksgiving the family went Downtown for the Christmas parade. lots of Fun. avery got the hang of waving at all the floats

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great looking family! Avery is so cute and "little" Ben doesn't look so little. Maybe a footballer?

December 06, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

congrats on raising avery so well that she's already walking! our neighbor has a 2 year old who's just getting stable, now.

i xcan't wait for crawling. i bet benwill crawl before zoƫ since he'll have avery for inspiration!

December 06, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

They're both getting to be so big!

December 06, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Awsone family photos! thank you for sharing it's really nice to see you guys all doing so well and getting along. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well (I fixed the 'bold' things). I've had deer meat before but just have never hunted myself, (just a city boy here)

December 06, 2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Aww... thank you for the pics! I love seeing your kidlets!

My GAWD, woman! You look fanTASTIC after giving birth 2.5 months ago!

M~

December 06, 2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery looks like such a happy girl!

And I agree with Greekchickie, you do look fantastic.

December 06, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

how cute is she i bet yoi uare so glad

December 06, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Peyton said...

I got goosebumps seeing her standing on her own! She looks so proud. I am sure it is the first of many great accomplishments for her.

They are both so adorable!

December 06, 2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger keda said...

gorgeous! lovely babies. we want more!

December 07, 2006 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home