Thursday, December 07, 2006

HNT - playing with the camera

....Jarobie the guard cat, I cant explain what is happening with your poor little face. Your ears make me shudder....
.......My scary daughter with those big eyes and witchy hair
.......I think she's getting in some new teeth because she hasnt been eating well yesterday and her mouth is rashy and nose is boogery.
(She has a total of 12 teeth. Front four top, front four bottom, two bottom molars, and the same two top molars.)
......BT looking Full and content
......Jarobie our guard cat (ears repaired) with the kids and I

3 Comments:

Blogger keda said...

oooh sweet especially the scary ones!

and i forgot to say well done avery! what a clever little bunnie :)

December 07, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

neat

December 07, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

It's so fun for you to say "the kids" huh?! Cute, cute cute.

December 07, 2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home