Monday, December 18, 2006

yes, my mother made us wear our hawaiian outfits so people would know the babies belong to the crazies in the back row
my thighs hurt! yesterday was our one year aniversary and we had Christmas with my family on Saturday. so much business and fun and excitment and new toys and fancy clothes......(and pictures to come)...
somewhere in the middle of it all i ripped up my legs. they are so sore, I feel like they might buckle underneath me. I'm not able to lift myself out of a sitting postion with out a lemony lime feeling wave over the tops of my thighs. hope i dont pucker and drop the baby.


batman took me out for dinner All by ourselves! not only was it grownup dinning but it was a beautiful suprise going to this place because we hadnt gone since the first time 5 years ago on NewYears day. its such a nice feeling when you get to realize that your husband is capable of being thoughful. anyway we had some very terrific loving and he seems to think thats why my legs are crippled...
ooh and we still have our cake topper to defrost. anybody else eaten oneyear old cake?

10 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

not a bad way to get sore legs :) I don't do year old cake

December 18, 2006 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We ate our cake. Well, just a few bites. It tasted fine, but I kept thinking, "This cake is a year old! Eww!"
We ate it because you are supposed to, we just didn't try to fill up on it.
Happy Anniversary!!

December 18, 2006 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy has a point, you don't have to eat the whole thing.

December 18, 2006 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we ate ours!

December 18, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Aww... how sweet of him!

Eeewww on the cake. LOL Post tomorrow so that we know you're ok & not sick with food poisoning or something.

LOL
M~

December 18, 2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I didn't realise people actually did that - save and eat their wedding cake.

December 18, 2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

We never ate our cake the next year. You'll have to let us know how it tastes :) AND I LOVED your silly stripper story! Cracked me up!

December 19, 2006 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just had the baker make a small version of our cake for our anniversary. Everyone else I know has frozen and eaten theirs on their anniversary.

December 19, 2006 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh poor baby your legs hurt :) i love the fam pic and the matching outfits

December 19, 2006 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely! happy anniversary babe. good for the legs too :)

December 19, 2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home