Saturday, December 16, 2006


we went over to batmans' buddy's house and while we were there another group of neighbors arrive ...two guys and a funky colored girl. she was amazed that I let my children be around a pitbull and went on to marvel over Benjamin asking how old he was and guessing he was around 5 months. everyone keeps over guessing his age. I suppose we breed large children since this is the second time in 2 days someone has guessed Benjamin to be 5 months (he'll be 3 months on Christmas day)
this strange girl said she had a 16 month daughter named Beutiful Princess Seven Blair...... and proceeded to ask where she could roll one while waving a cigar in the air. (funny that She would be nervous about children with a dog but then have no quarrels with smoking around babies) We left and I asked Batman what he made of this strange girl .
"that's the way Strippers are."
"What? she was a Stripper? with a daughter named Seven? too Funny!"

I also saw a shooting star the other night which is very rare for my view of the night sky. Instead of wishing For World Peace, this time I wished for Avery to Have a Happy Christmas. I think Having kids makes for more personal/selfish wishes.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always figured that if I was a stripper, I would name my kid Four. Seven just seems a little pretentious.

December 16, 2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BT looks so much like Avery in that picture.

December 16, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

nice photo

December 18, 2006 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to open a home for wayward strippers, to educate them in ways of parenting, bill paying, personal hygeine.

I bet I could get funding.

December 18, 2006 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks JUST like Avery in this picture!

December 18, 2006 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sod seven... 'beautiful princess'??? and i'm not one to laugh at unusual names :)

December 19, 2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home