Wednesday, January 10, 2007

no pictures but an actual post!

so i've been busy and things have been difficult hereon the home front. I've actually thought about quitting this blog....but I dont know what the last post should be or if there is a proper way of saying goodbye to any of my readers. So I find time to blog. the older these babies get, the more i realize how much More Work i'm going to have to put into them. its not so bad when the infant sleeps but now he's wanting to sit up and see everything that I do. his little curious eyes peer over my shoulder as i keep avery from throwing things into the toilet and waving "bye-bye" . one of these shortly coming months I'm not going to be able to keep up.
I have entirely quit picking up the house since Christmas...i feel so bad for my husband coming home to such a dump but as soon as I get a portion of these toys and stuffed animals thrown into a hamper....avery's right behind me pulling it all out again. we could probably do it 20x's in a single day. Do they make handcuffs for one year olds? She's a great little girl, deffinatly a daddy's girl though. Avery tries to test me at every opportunity and We've learned that mentioning the word "Spank" carries some authority.
I'm just tired and lonely for people that Speak Words in English. Avery's contected her Growling voice to that of Cookie Monster of Seseame street. She's been growling like a montster for months now and just last week, she caught a scene of Cookie Monster on TV and her eye's just lit up to hear the same vocalizations! she doesnt say, "COokie..." but she does the back of the throat Growl pretty good. I think it also represents anything that is difficult or tough for her, or anything that is sharp and could hurt her, avery will growl to let me know that it's a knife and dangerous. My crazy WIld Girl.
Benjamin is my new Boyfriend, I've always had a crush on every Benjamin i ever knew (even my mother commented on this fact when we were picking out names) HE's my little man and though he drools, he's got the funniest sense of humor. Batman will toss him into the air and ben's eyes get frightened, ,,,,,I simply raise him over my head with him looking down into my face and he cracks up laughing because of his altitude over me. he's such a proud baby and he's going to stay the sweet little guy forever with me. I wont let the world roughen him up.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a break! Have you looked into some of those Mother's Day Out programs in your area? Some are coops so you don't have to pay because in exchange you babysit some.

January 10, 2007 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. it will get easier at some point. and just remember, when bt is avery's age, it will seem easy cuz you've done it before and with an INFANT, at that!

January 10, 2007 10:06 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

sounds like you may be ready for a break from blogging. peace~art

January 11, 2007 5:51 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I will miss you terribly if you go, but I understand your reasons. Your hands are definitely full! You're only 2 hours away ~ if you ever need a break I can come up & visit. I'd love to meet you one day.

Peace to you on your decision to quit or not quit blogging. Do what's right for you, hon.

M~

January 11, 2007 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awh. If you do close up shop, promise to email me, okay.

Man, I know this is rough now, but when they get a bit older they will be playing together so much, you won't know what to do with yourself. You'll have so much time on your hand.

Hang in there.

January 12, 2007 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have also thought about quitting my blog, but everytime I do, I think of something else I want to share with people. I like having something I can look over and see what I was thinking...even years later. It's my online diary - I just let people read it...

January 17, 2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home