Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day


the day that you allow your children to campout in the cardboard that litters your living room Following Christmas. (picture is of Avery eating wedding cake last week). Christmas pict. Will be lifted up another day. I've got a Tsunami of presents to put away for now.
and something to look forward to...I've done 100 things about me (amazing that I've found the time but I'm so full of myself it sorta poured out onto a notebook and will transfer it to here someday)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Merry Christmas to y'all!

M~

December 26, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

currently trying to post the 100 things....give me another moment or two and I'll have it for you to laugh at.

December 29, 2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Haven't heard it called 'boxing day' before but I like it already!

January 05, 2007 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home