Sunday, February 04, 2007

the New Month of February

Ben is 4 months, 16pounds and 24 1/2 inches. eating Rice Cereal today making the funniest faces. does not understand what we are sticking in his mouth and would much prefer to stick fist in mouth.
Avery is a smart emotional baby girl that is wearing shiny cloppy shoes in the bathroom. we're getting dressed for family portraits
I'm feeling very much like a woman today. night before last was a fullmoon and this morning I got my period. my gutt feels open and hollow. havenot been Non-prego this month in a couple of years.
I felt my tummy lastnight and I felt actual abdominals...working has been good for me. My arms are tone and batman tried complimenting me today that "For having had two babies , you look good " I just like the fact that my triceps are tight again. My skin on my forarms is burnt from having them in nasty massage oil for 11hours this weekend. Batman thought I should go to the Hospital for it. I just need to talk to my boss lady and tell her that I want to use my own massage cream up there. Massage oil just leaves your skin totally dried up natural body oil and I'm not sacrificing my arms to work there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

WOOHOO! Girlie ~ you're a MILF! Congrats on working out. I'm starting to do the same thing.

I hope you post the family portrait when you get it in.

I'm so glad your spirits are high!

M~

February 04, 2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

The time has passed so quickly hasn't it?

February 04, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

wow, ben already weighs almost 2 pounds more than zoƫ and she's got 2 months on him! at least she's about 27" - if she didn't laugh so much, i'd worry a lot more about how skinny she is.

February 05, 2007 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home