Sunday, February 11, 2007

Avery's not feeling well. she's got a running nose and cries with missery. she threw up her medicine all over batman this morning , poor girl and I'm getting the pillow covers washed along with all the bedding that got in the way of her hurling.
i dont think she's necesarily sick with anything other then I believe her canine teeth are beginning to stick through. she's not been eating much the last 24 hours but she did pig out on some applesauce this afternoon.
I've been competley exhausted, i think work is running me pretty low. i recieved my first paycheck on friday and still need to take it to the bank. think i like holding on to it for a minute before it all disappears to bills.
I was suppose to go out with a girlfriend this weekend but I've been so wornout after doing so much massage. valentines day is huge and we have all these couples coming in so I'm getting to work with the other girls up at the spa in the "couples room". it stinks because there's another "session" going on in the same room and it distracts from the therapy I'm able to direct. one of the other girls up there was actually telling her client that the popping he heard was his muscles. " your muscles make that popping sound, not the bone..."
I had to bite my tounge so hard to not disrupt the quiet sounds of massage but this other therapist is a complete idiot! swear to god i hope it doesnt continue long. I cant have other idiot therapist crouching in on my tips I work very profesionally hard for.

so that's about it. avery's sick, I'm tired, oh, and I have to find new house by the end of next month. our lease is being uped another $50 a month and I'm not paying it. sucks to have to move but I know we can find better. I just cant believe our landlord would do that when he knows we're struggling so much especially with two babies in diapers. life's rough but that's why God made wrinkles.

6 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

It's amazing the difference in ability between massage therapists.

I hope you find a nice place to live. You don't need the wrinkles - they only good for one thing, and that's so that we can tell old people from young ones.

February 11, 2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Yeah, I don't understand why landlords do that crap... I hope you find a good house. I'm trying to find one, too.

Sorry to hear about baby Avery. Give her a sweet hug from me.

M~

February 12, 2007 4:10 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

If somebody told me that my muscles were popping, I would think that I needed to see a doctor. That's just dumb.

February 12, 2007 8:51 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i remember how draining massage was - it was the main reason i decided not to pursue it further than the 2 months that i worked in an aromatherapy shoppe. but, i know you're laso really enjoying it. i think it will all even out - things are alwas a struggle when thy're new, but once you get used to them, they become everyday norms, right?

hang in there, supermommy.

February 12, 2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger keda said...

oh dear! how awful to be surrounded by bad therapists! so frustrating.

good luck with the house and stuff sweetness. and poor little avery.

...and poor tired you! time to start training batman and avery to massage you i think :)

kisses babe.

February 18, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Those little guys are super cute.

February 24, 2007 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home