Sunday, March 25, 2007

not so ultrabright tonight

he made a little cash this afternoon.... my friend invited him to join us for dinner. instead of eating he drank several margaritas chased with tequila shots and quickly became belligerent and hateful. i was screamed at on the way to pick back up the kids. i just kept my mouth shut and wanted the drive home to go by without more trouble (for the sake of the sleeping babies in the back seat)

he wanted to go back out drinking and made snide comments how i wouldn't let him.....
(ya think?)
so when i parked the car,i didnt want to bring his trouble inside and i got a sudden urge to leave and threw the car into reverse. never mind that he was already trying to open the back door where avery was sitting. He realized what was happening and began tearing at the open door trying to rip it off its hinges and avery's terrified crying in her car seat. I threw the car in gear and start to take off not knowing where i would go...... he's chasing me on foot so i go down a second street where he almost meets me at the intersection spitting and throwing things at the car. I'm terrified and shaking....i just wanted to go home and put the babies to bed and now he's assualting my vehicle. I called my dad and then I called 911

now he's mad and calling me a traitor and a bad wife. I didn't want him to go to jail, i just want things to be normal and for him to be a better person and not be so horrible and abusive to me. he's never hit me but tonight he was taunting me and would pretend to hit me just stopping short of my face.
its raining and i want to put his stupid cat outside. he's on foot and the cops haven't found him. he's told me that he's not coming back tonight. He's on the way to the Titty bar. I just want him to be safe and that maybe in the morning he will understand how horrible he is to me. that i didn't want for him to go to jail, that i was terrified and wanted protection. i didn't call the cops for him... i called them for me; but he wont see it that way. I'm a traitor and a bad wife...... last thing he told me was that he doesn't consider me a wife anymore and I'm hurting.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you, and have no right to an opinion: but you deserve better and so do your babies. Please keep safe.

March 25, 2007 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous.

Your husband cares only about himself.

Lots of people have issues. What counts is if they bother to get help for them. It seems like your husband wants other people to sort out his shit for him.

I know I am not in your shoes right now. But looking at the picture from the outside, I'd say that your children would be far better off without his negative influence. You're hurting - imagine what this could be doing to your kids, especially in the long run!

Please, you're a beautiful woman, with adorable kids... He does NOT deserve this family.

I hope that things come right.

Cindy.

March 25, 2007 11:11 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I won't burden you with my opinon on the subject - just stay safe, whether that means going to stay with your parents or friends, or going to a shelter.

March 26, 2007 12:11 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

anonymous is right.

March 26, 2007 6:22 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i will go further than these people telling you to be safe. i know what you're dealing with. i know how hard it is to tiptoe and even when you have, still feel the wrath. so i also know how hard it is to leave or really seriously consider it.

i know you're a smart woman, r, so you will do what is right for you and your babies. cuz no matter what, i know you love them the most.

March 26, 2007 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A person can only take so much. You need to protect YOU and those babies period. What happens next time??? What if Avery would have been hurt in this process, more than the mental hurt she felt?? Being a single mother is sooooooo much easier than havinga jerk around.

March 26, 2007 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home