Saturday, April 07, 2007

its cold here in Texas. my fingers are freezing so this post will be short. i worked all day yesterday and do it again today. they painted my room a sage green and rearanged the room so the table faces the other corner. I kept almost falling over during massage cause I'll close my eyes while i work and when i open them again the light is coming from the other direction and i get disorientted. my Boss has been on my case all week and its causeing me to loose confidence. Except the Frenchman came back lastnight and the catfish therapist (she has whiskers that i want to yank out of her chin) didnt know if he was there for her since we have both worked on him in the past. Boss said she would ask Frenchman if he had a prefrence in therapist and i prepared myself for an early release from work but No, frenchman wanted me and it felt good to know Clients are showing Boss my value. when is a good time to ask for a raise? I've been up there for almost 3 months and I deserve more then a fresh coat of paint in my room.
the babies stayed at Granny's house lastnight and I MISS THEM SO MUCH. the house is so empty with them gone and it actually hurts my heart to not be with them. we'll pick them back up after work this afternoon but its been tough being away. lastnight batman and i went out for a bite to eat and while we were sitting next to each other in a booth up at benigans, the tye-dye dude from Survivor walked around the bar. it was so strange to see someone you recognise from Televsion and then for him to stop and make eye contact with each other.....just weird cause i wanted to say."Hey, you're that guy!" but then i didnt want to come across like an idiot and interupt what he was doing. wouldnt you think that if he didnt want to be recognized out in public he might wear something other then tie-dye. so i guess it wouldnt have been a problem for me to say Hi and take a picture except that i couldnt remember what his name was. I texted Aughra and she couldnt help me out. i think its either ruppert or Ruffus. Does anybody know what i'm talking about?
So I found a pair of shoes that I HAve to get today. their for work cause I'm getting old and need better support. gone are the days where i could just stand in my bare feet doing massage.

ok, its SNowing! outside in the month of April, Texas has snow falling.
my fingers are frigid. gotten get warmed up for work today. this is unbelievable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Snow it April! It is pretty wierd huh?

April 08, 2007 4:13 AM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Ruppert is his name. Happy Easter!

April 08, 2007 6:43 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I wouldn't be surprised if that guy was trying to get recognised.

Snow in Texas? I never knew it got cold there.

April 08, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I hope you had a great Easter!

April 09, 2007 12:51 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

So glad to hear that things seem to be going better for you lady :) As for the raise, I think if you've been there three months and have clients asking specifically for you then you should go for it and demand a raise. Peace~art

April 10, 2007 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home