Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I just recieved my Birthday present from my Dad. yes, it came almost a month late but a Nano Ipod! Really it's just in time cause the sound on my PC evaporated or something. Now I just need to keep Benjamin from swallowing it, its so tiny, and wonderful, and I cant wait to create my own private playlist that Batman cant hear and laugh at me for. He wont laugh at me dancing cause he likes when i shake my booty like an etch a sketch, but he's always bewildered at the music that catches my fancy and I despies hearing his critisism of my taste. Now its all in my hand and in my head. yay for me! :) Hmmmm, wonder if I could sneek this into a massage appointment without any trouble........ Its going to be hard, but i guess i'm going to have to leave it behind while working. I'm just bored to death of light, airy, massage music. once, i was doing a couple's massage and they brought in their own music and it was fun having some rythm and tempo in the room. typically the music is pumped through out the entire Spa so it was a change of pase doing massage to R&B

3 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

so glad to hear things are looking up for you guys!

April 05, 2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger two cents said...

Happy Birthday Robyn. I have a question about flickr. How did you get the picture slide show link on you blog? I have a flickr account but can't seem to figure how to link it to my blog. your kiddos are so sweet!

April 06, 2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger two cents said...

Happy Birthday Robyn. I have a flickr account but I can't seem to figure out how to link it to my blog. I'd like what you have and to just be able to click on the pictures and get a slide show. Your kiddos are so sweet.

April 06, 2007 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home