Friday, April 27, 2007

What happened to Batman and Robyn?

,,,sunday night because I was asking for sex I got this....


,,,,








,,,,
he spent the night away and I didnt really talk with him Monday. Tuesday I was still willing to try and give him the opportunity to make things good and he came home. by Thursday morning we both agreed that its just not the right thing to continue on. I've given him chance after chance to be a husband and father. to help support us finacialy and possibly emotionally but he's continued to backslide and I'm not sticking for another round in the ring. yeah, I might have been encouraged to throw some punches too which i did but I shouldnt be ducking and turning my back to fist that belong to a 6'5" Man.
I have tender points along my spine and I asked him if he could tell me how bad they were...... He just wanted to pretend none of it even happend. If fact I've been screamed at , " I've already said I was sorry once. Do I have to keep telling you!?"
No Batman, I just want some tenderness and maybe some sympathy. I have marks on my body from your fist and I'm still not recoverd though its 6 days later.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is it now....You must leave, or he must go. You know in your heart he will not change, and you can not be a punching bag for this man! Next time, and there WILL be a next time, the damage will be greater...and maybe next time he will pick on the babies....NO, NO, NO, he has to go!!! You are no less of a woman or a mother because you made this mistake, you just have to learn from this and move on!! PLEASE, PLEASE, do this! I don't really know you but feel like I do from your blog...and I care very much about you!! I beg you, please gather all your strength together and do this!!!

April 28, 2007 8:07 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

It's hard for me not to give advice, but I think you already know what you need to do. You'll have all sorts of support out here--wish I could do more... Big, but gentle hugs to you...

April 28, 2007 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie, hang in there. I know everyone will respond with some advice, but already know what you need to do. Be kind to yourself and your children. Be Safe.

April 28, 2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger katie g. said...

damn. I don't have anything else to say. You don't deserve it and you don't have to take it. He doesn't deserve those children or you.

April 28, 2007 7:52 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

i'm so sorry.

you shouldn't have to deal with this and you should be able to just leave and never have to think about it again but i know it's not and will likely never be that easy.

i don't want to give you advice. i really hate it when people do that. but usually, once the bruises are out, they keep coming back. and i'm scared for you, so please keep in touch, okay? i'll give you my numbers, to call anytime, if you send me an email and let me know you're okay.

April 28, 2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

on a funny note, i just realized "batman and robyn." i was totally curious before why you called him batman. ha, i'm such a ditz.

April 28, 2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger KB said...

You should call this number immediately - http://www.genesisshelter.org/contact_us.php.

24 Hour Hotline
(214) 946-HELP

April 29, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

He's certainly tried your patience to the limit, hasn't he?

April 29, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Be careful. do what you know you need to do.

April 30, 2007 5:13 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Well I have to just say we lovve you and hang in there. I will email you later at nap time. keep your head up and be safe. just take it from somebody who was been there for five years and stayed for too long once it happens and he knows he can do it and get away with it it gets worse.

April 30, 2007 9:02 AM  
Blogger keda said...

yes you know. now do it sweetness. sorry.

kisses and hugs through the ether.

May 03, 2007 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know you but i was moved by your words and pics. i hope you are ok. good thoughts coming to you from california.

May 07, 2007 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home