Tuesday, May 29, 2007

happy Family


he came home after a week long trip to Louisanna. we've got our wedding bands back on. seeing how this goes. its been more difficult having him home then dealing with the two babies on my own for a week. Benjamin's got a follow up with the urologist tomorrow. will keep you posted.
sorry i've been so slack on posting on blogger. I've been cheating with my other blog mostly cause the comments i recieve about my personal life are getting to be so hurtful and rude here .
the delete buttons getting to be my closest friend these day's . I'll type something and retract it and try it all over again. nothing's coming out of my head , i've got so many fences up
i've got a notebook on my nightstand that i'll scribble in but I'm thinking i want one of those diaries with the little lock and key.
I drempt lastnight that i was on a scuba diving team, something like a crew of firefighter's but we worked in the water. I had to extract a 12 inch needle from my hand , some sort of pinyfish stuck me and it was painful and freaking having to yank it out myself. my hands have been having trouble with falling asleep during the night and i'm guessing its from all the work and i'm wondering how much more massage is left in them. i want to have inspector gadget parts that i stick on my arms for work,,, little mallets and progs to dig into shoulder blades. it would be a relief to my hands for sure.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

[[Hug]]

Sigh! With all that you're going through, you definitely don't need mean and hurtful comments. Hang in there. Sometimes it helps me to remember that hurtful comments aren't really about me -- they're about the commenters, and the emotions and problems they can't deal with themselves...

May 29, 2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

what's your other blog?

May 29, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

That photo is great - what a beautiful family.

May 30, 2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger Honey said...

I'm sorry you are having crap comments, you write so gently I can't imagine why. The photo is lovely, like Violet says, a lovely famlily. Take care.

May 30, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Avery has such a cute little button nose!

I'm going to email you.

May 30, 2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger Puddleduck said...

gosh - they are getting so big! you three look very happy! i miss you - call if you get a chance!

June 01, 2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Those little guys are cute!

Hang in there and don't let the naysayers get you down.

June 06, 2007 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home