Sunday, May 20, 2007

another weekend goes by

my boss brought her brother in to keep the kids for an hour while i did an appointment this morning. kids were great, clients were over 30 minutes late and black and then wanted to drop some of the services expected due to lack of funds. i managed to stay helpful even when the girl asked to upgrade her massage to Deep Tissue and i did it complimentary. i figure it was at least important for someone to have a good day.
husband's "out of town" in a nearby state but cant ask the guy when he's coming home. first it was Deffinately by Wednesday but now its sounding more like Friday. I just want him to stick with something. He's wanting things to be fresh for us meaning i dont talk with MFL and he doesnt do drugs behind my back and both leave our mistrust at the door. I'm praying so hard.


so its late and i've got the kids by myself. Oh, I got a New stroller today , the kind that the baby sits forward and the second one faces back or can stand. we'll see how this works out. Got Avery's cardiology appointment on Tuesday this week.

I seriously feel like I've taken my brain and shoved in the garbage desposal..... No, that's my heart and oddly enough, its still trying to beat. I feel like my brain has been to the moon but suffers from sea sickness. yuck!

He took the camera so the pictures i had saved on the memory card and wanted to lift to my blog...... out in the swamps of Louisianna shooting pictures of sweaty construction sites. he better save the ones from Mother's day of me and the kids bc those were beautiful. i was looking forward to sharing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

you're giving such good customer service for someone whose heart has been in the garbage disposal and whose brain is suffering from sea sickness!

May 20, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

sounds like life is manageable. that's the first step. one day at a time, eh?

May 21, 2007 12:23 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

hang in mom he will be home soon i will be saying prayers from now till i hear how avery's appoint went kiss her for us and keep your head up sweetie

May 21, 2007 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home