Thursday, May 17, 2007

This week was nice

took the kids to the watergardens again this week. this time Avery was too scared to touch the waterfall and was clinging all over her dad. She was also pretty tired due to not having a nap but the sun was so bright and summery, i just had to sunsceen the kids up and head outdoors.

a trip to the store and I rearanged the shopping cart positions with benjamin sitting in the front and Avery in the basket. after a short while of her sitting and standing and being told to sit back down, i decided to allow her to get out and walk along side the cart. She was so good and i'm so very proud of her. yes, we were walking at a snails pace but i was able to browse the aisle while keeping Avery busy with different items we were shopping for.
I picked up a new bra (pretty lacy tourqoise) and wore it to work today. Not very profesional when my bra was the only sound in the massage room. It was creaking and I sounded like an old pirate ship! Has anybody else ever suffered from nosiey bra syndrome?

busy Thursday and I'm swamped tomorrow and Saturday. Good money comeing my way. thats the way i like it ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

My kids are old enough that they think it is fun to hand on to the side of the cart. When they were younger they would ask me to get the shopping carts that had a truck in the front. They would sit there, steering the little plastic steering wheel, and make truck noises.
It changes oh so quickly.
Glad to hear things are better.

May 17, 2007 10:13 PM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

always have creaky bra syndrome. it's the problem with being too small for a 34 and too big for a 32 and too stubborn to go up a cup. but that's just me.

May 18, 2007 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home