Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

i did almost 8hours of massage yesterday and walked out when my boss asked me to stay for one more. i felt bad but rationalized that i was coming in on Mother's day to work a few hours and she could just deal with it.
this morning i had to get the kids ready to go over to my mom's. she took them to church and i went to work. my hands were throbbing this morning and the muscles were thick and fat in my palms but i put on my Mother's day earrings and made the most of my day. i did a hot stone, a maternity and a Thi Stem Massage today.... quite the variety of techniques which made the day go quickly. between appointments, my boss came and notified me that i had a delivery of Flowers from my husband. THE Most Beautiful purple Tulips... my favorite! everybody that came in and saw them commented how pretty they were . they actually were nicer than the Red roses we were passing out to clients for this holiday.
I've decided that now my favortie holiday is Mother's day. I use to say Thanksgiving was but now that i have a whole new Special day that I'm the only one in the family getting to be recognized, its kinda like a Birthday and I love it!~
the kids were great for my mom and avery was asleep napping (first time over there since she was an infant) when i went to pick them up. came home and my husband took me to dinner. oh, and i have to add, he also took the trash out and cleaned the catlitter box without me having to ask. no wonder i love this day, its making him step up. we'll see what happens the rest of the week.

one more sidenote, if you cant say anything nice but instead feel the need to bash me in the comments, just keep it to yourself really. your words are just as bad as what i suffer at his hands so i dont see why you have to make my life ugly with your own nastiness. I understand you feel passionate towards my life being a reader but Go read other blogs or post one of your own. I dont care to be torn down any more then i'm already trying to hold together. Why must you kick somebody when they're down? did no one give you constructive critisizims? there's a difference from what you are leaving in my comments. Just stop really. its a privlidge to read about my life, you should be thankful i have it public. now out of respect, please try to refrain from being mean in my comments. i'm at least one heart that hasnt turned bitter about life and i still belive in the goodness and blessings in this world. I intend to keep that about myself. If you think i'm an idiot..... go read something else

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day for you! I am so glad for you!! Let us hope this is a sign of things to come and peace and harmony will once more reign in the home of Batman and Robyn!!

May 13, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, mama to Avery and Benjamin!!!!

May 13, 2007 7:52 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy Mother's Day!

May 14, 2007 4:11 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Sounds like your Mother's day was a pretty good one. peace~art

May 14, 2007 4:56 AM  
Blogger Zoeyjane said...

yay. happy mothers day!!! if i'd had your cell i would have texted ya, but alas!

i'm glad things are "cleaning up"; i'm very happy for you.

and if people can't handle not slamming you in your own comments, well they probably don't deserve to be a part of your little internet world.

May 14, 2007 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home