Saturday, June 23, 2007

I've had so much going on in my personal life. Batman has left and been done with me. but as of Father;s day been reunited with an old love. I've not known him to be this affectionte and mushy since the first several month of our dating......
\

He's still got jail time ahead of him ...... he's helping me make the bed every morning after we get up/

Work is over booking us. I did over 8 appointments today and i'm expected to work tomorrow... havent seen my boss in over 3 weeks. thinking of opening up my own Spa. dont feeling like sharing my tips with the people that pick up towels occasionally.

benjamin is almost 9 months and has ONE tooth. Avery thinks she's a 2 year old allready and tells me "NO" while stopping her feet.

batman is kissing my ass everyday making the bed as soon as we climb out in the morning. but I'm still uncertain of his long term comittment to the family.

blogger has been put on the back burner and I doubt my skill in posting anymore.

i miss my virtu al frieneds. Rilah, you need to activate your voicemail capabilities so i can leave you a mess next time.


:)

all is floating. no sign of distress for another nautical mile

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoeyjane said...

hey, nope i'm not going to initialize my voicemail, but i'll text you my home number, which DOES have voicemail on it, kay? i'll explain some other time when it's not comment spam.

June 24, 2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

So glad to know you are all OK..it has been awhile since you have posted, and I was worried. I am a little confused, you are trying to make a go of it with batman?

June 24, 2007 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home