Saturday, June 30, 2007

its a Full Moon, everyone howl!

i'm not wearing any makeup or clothe's!!! woohoo!!! I got a REAL Massaage tooday! I cried like a baby and all my walls came down. the therapist (bipolar girl from work) stopped after about 25 minutes and said that she wouldnt be able to fix everything in one session but she couldnt leave me this raw so she settled my feathers and left me on the table with stuffy sinuses and crumppled tissue's in my paw..... i was confused by the clock because it felt like i had been there an hour.

had an exahusting day up at the Spa today. worked from 9-6 WITHOUT ANY DOWN TIME... i managed to stuff some bits of a Cheff salad in my mouth while i had two ladies in a "Set ME FREe" body wrap (we guarantee 4-15" in body fat loss in one visit) the first lady lost nearly 11 and not in the area's that she needed and the second girl only shrank about 8 but that's average...
Batman got the notice that he's a wanted man now for Domestic abuse. I told him that it was coming.... he didnt take me seriously . back when the Cops had to come to my work and then the house, my parents brought over photos' from 6 wk's earlier.... ITs consequences he's going to have to face but its just such a slap in the face now that he's seriously and finally seems to have his head out of his ass. He's been so encouragning to me but we both know that this legal mess is only going to pull us against each other. I'll become bitter that i'm left to manage our kids and the fact that he's put me in this spot. It sucks. I dont know what to do.
bipolar therapist seems to be a bit psychic and is offering to do a tarot card reading, SHE's OUT THERE but she give's me alot of credit and I appriciated her care today.
Did you know that tobacco makes an excelent "offering" of gratitude for Tree's when you Hug them and unload all your negative energies onto them?
Think they need a lighter?

3 Comments:

Blogger Addict said...

Cleaning up is never as much "fun" as making the mess in the first place... I've been there myself.
Both of you hang in there, you'll get through it. There will be many hoops Batman will have to jump through to get all of the behind him... I wish him my best!

July 01, 2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger Honey said...

oh I want that massage, it sounds so very cathartic. I hope you get those follow ups. and cry some more if you know what I mean.
hugs

July 01, 2007 2:19 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Listen to Addict. She's a smart woman.

July 02, 2007 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home