Wednesday, July 11, 2007

you're gonna think

the only time i post a picture is when i am naked or when the kids are in the tub, lol well, here's both of those things in one photograph!









I spent a tiny bit of time down by the pool today while the kids were napping and batman and I took a dip just to cool down. simply laying out in the sun was causing me to prespire in way's I've never done before. at one point i wanted to check my pulse because with the heat and the sweat acumulating, it felt like my heart was going to beat outside of my chest. it was pretty intense but ultimatly relaxing.
when i came inside my skin began to sting and i realized that the baby oil was a tiny bit extreme with the Sun exposure but at least my farmer's tan is disappearing. was wondering if the white made my tit's appear larger.... ya think?



So this is Wednesday night and as close to half nakkid Thursday as i'm going to get with my work schedule. Man, its going to stink having to wear clothes tomorrow. at least I'll be in a dimly lit massage room.
Batman's planning a night out dancing on Saturday. that is till he sees that I've posted yet another half nekkid picture of myself online (this is the only address that I appear on) but the night out sounds like fun and i've been getting more excited about it the closer it comes.

gotta run

7 Comments:

Blogger Addict said...

Ouch!!!
:)

July 11, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

You look really great!!!! Although that sunburn appears to be extreamly painful, have batman put some aloe on it for you if he would. I think everyone wishes you'd post more often so we can keep up with your lives. With any luck batman will still take you out Saturday night so the two of you can have a real good time together. Be happy with the breasts you have as they are quite nice and you have gourgous nipples from what I can tell,(one peeking out a little). Happy hnt

July 12, 2007 5:36 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get some ALoe soon

July 12, 2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger katie g. said...

ouch

July 12, 2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Good lord, woman! They make this stuff called sunscreen ya know! Hope work wasn't too bad today...

Have fun dancing!

July 12, 2007 4:26 PM  
Blogger Honey said...

that looks painful, hope it was not too sore, glad you are back and blogging.

July 15, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

Holy shit - that's awful!!

July 15, 2007 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home