Monday, July 16, 2007

funny things

My life's so full and fun right now. I want this life to go on and our family to enjoy the day's we're blessed with. these pictures only show the few bits of laughter that happens in my world and I'm sorry that i tend to write the grizzly bits that should get swallowed. I've been told to put a rock on my heart but there's no rock big enough. so to help balance, i give you our silly snap shots.....


Datenight on Saturday was good. we went to Zubar out in lower Greenville and danced for MANY hours (that's why I'm glossy) batman's a dancer and we recieved several comments of how we compliment each other and make such a great couple. this is how we met and its been since before the babies that we've made it on the dance floor. this was a reward for us that had been a long time coming.
My Mom on Skates (yes, she's handicapped with MS)



Fire works on the Forth of july and we're tumbling around in a packed parking lot outside of Bedford Boys ranch. Avery's modeling her handstand


Avery's finally made the move into her big girl bed (but we're still sleeping with a sucky and unicorn)








...................





eating spaghetti and I'm wearing it on my face too


so now that you've hopefull smiled at my pictures I'll only write this, Batman's going to court on Friday, I didnt realize that the 20th was so close. its such a dreaded issue and we're loosing negotiation power due to some more crap loaded on by my over zelous parents. it's coming and there's no preparing for it, its worse then taking some test that i didnt study for........ I suppose I'll be ok but the thought of him having to do time and me suddenly being left as a single parent just doesnt thrill me. its harder now that we're getting along , to think that we only have 3 days left.


9 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

I'm glad that your last weeks together before batman goes, are happy ones. I miss dancing too.

July 17, 2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger Addict said...

I love it when you post pictures!!
Good luck on Friday... I'm sending positive vibes your way :)

July 17, 2007 9:16 AM  
Blogger meredic said...

I hope you will take a passing stranger wisshing you well in the spirit that good wishes leave me.
Thanks for your interesting tales.

July 18, 2007 2:00 AM  
Blogger Honey said...

lovely pictures, hugs to you and to this 'test' ahead. I have no words of comfort, but I hope all will be well.

July 24, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Beege said...

I'm glad stuff is going pretty good for you right now. How did it go with Batman?

July 26, 2007 6:20 AM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I like this template...a little easier to read. Hope you have time to update soon! :)

July 27, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Honey said...

How are you? Hope all is well, I pop in every week to check but you haven't written for a while so I hope all is ok.
x

August 28, 2007 5:54 AM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

el oh el. my favorite snapshot is the one of everyone using pacifiers.

i wish i'd have thought of that when i was younger! i think my husband needed one more than my babies did!

August 28, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU AND BABIES OK??
REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS AND NO BLOG!! PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING!!!!!

September 01, 2007 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home