Saturday, September 10, 2005

Avery's first hour September 1, 2005

























ok, I really have been teasing you with pictures of my beautiful baby but i suppose i should show her off. I'm so very proud of her and believe her to be the most atractive baby...like stuningly beautiful not drop dead gorgeous but I'm sure that will come in due time
I guess I was just so delighted with how strong and healthy she came out considering how distressing the whole pregnancy was for me. I just felt totally blessed that God had given me this gorgeous pink little person and was amazed that something this fantasticly good was able to come from me. kinda like when you have been working on a project and it turns out better then you expected.
I think my slow exposure of pictures to the world was an effort to capture as many comments as possible but I'll break it down into sections and today i'm offering the first hour of her life.
so comment away, I want to hear all the critisizism :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Angel! said...

Wow, she has huge hands (for a baby that is!). She'll be able to slap "assholes dudes" if need may be in the future!

September 10, 2005 6:22 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

huge hands and huge feet...I was saying that all during the time she was kicking the crap out of my insides

September 10, 2005 6:33 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i love the one with her tongue out, and also the thoughtful finger pose....hmmm. maybe you have einstein on your hands :)

September 10, 2005 7:44 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

She is just beautiful! I can't stop looking at her.

Were you crying or were your eyes just swollen from all the activity?

Y'all are just beautiful. My fave is the one of the 3 of you... just so happy & in love.

M~

September 10, 2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger keesh said...

You got lots od great baby pics!! How cute!! I wish we would have gotten more at the hospital. She is a beauty.

September 10, 2005 10:39 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

how fun! you are going to have so much fun with her, i can already tell! so happy for you! you have been blessed that is true!

September 10, 2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i love yoiu r new profile pic adn this is truly an awsome post she looks beautiful mommy

September 10, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger sarahshep said...

I love the black hair, do you think she'll keep it or change to different color?

September 11, 2005 9:50 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey, Robyn. It was so good to visit with you and Avery on Saturday. I will get those pics uploaded and emailed to you this evening.

September 12, 2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

She's cute, but mine was cute-er. LOL!

September 13, 2005 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home