Tuesday, August 30, 2005

still at home.....No baby yet
went to the mall and walked around this afternoon with Jamie timing my contractions. They slowed down to about every 10 minutes but at least they are fairly regular. (you can time your very own contractions here): http://www.dragonsept.com/mnfiddledragon/contraction.html
There are segments of the day that knock out good sized pain every four minutes but unfortunately, those segments don't last a complete 2 hours which are the required prerequisites for going to the hospital. Spent a bit of time in the pool which felt awesome on my body....These contractions are making my low back/ butt ache and getting some weight off my frame feels so wonderful.
State of mind is pretty good right now....Just hope to maybe get some rest tonight. I've been up since 2am and I'm sure I'm gonna need to catch some ZZZZ's but it's just alot of anticipation in the air. All I need is to catch a couple hours and hopefully these contractions will be roaring to go and bring me a baby.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers,,,I'll keep you posted as best I can.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

Good luck, Robyn! The joyous moment is almost here! Once you are holding precious Avery in your arms it will all be worth every moment of pain and discomfort. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jamie.

August 30, 2005 11:11 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

well you are on your way honey. she is ready to see her mommy and now there is no stopping her. good luck it is almost over just keep looking at it that way.

August 31, 2005 6:45 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Try and relax, first babies don't know where to go. t is a new road ya know!

August 31, 2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

we're thinking of you and that precious baby :)

August 31, 2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Just be careful that you don't deliver in the car on the way there. You are doing so much ground work right now that the actual labor should be a snap. My second came so fast they had to ask me to "hold it" because they weren't ready to catch him.

August 31, 2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

you're almost there girl! hold in there in before youknow it, she'll be here! we're all thinkin about you!

August 31, 2005 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home