Tuesday, August 30, 2005

something started lastnight


been up with contractions since 2 am last night. they were getting pretty strong and coming right about every 5 minutes up untill Jamie woke up at 6 this morning and got all flustered about it...I think his excitement kinda disturbed the progress I was making.
i have decided i'm probably going to get pain relief because the contractions I was having through out the night were pretty brutal. I'm just disappointed that I'm having this lul in progress.....that's what I get for telling jamie about it. I had kinda thought I should wait till he gets out the door to work and see how things are going this morning, but I figured if I had enough contractions from 5-6 before he woke, then I should tell him because that would have been 4 solid hours of good strong pain and movement.

wouldnt you know, as soon as I speak about it,,,the whole thing just kinda crumbles. I really need to stay calm and relaxed
and Mother,,,if your reading this,,,I will call you before going to the hospital OK!? if you would like to call me, fine! but please dont get your head excited and come disrupt things....not that you would,
I'm just really wanting to stay focussed and cool about everything. I dont need a bunch of panic going on.

9 Comments:

Blogger mrs. awesome said...

congratulations! and hopefully all goes smooth as silk. :)

August 30, 2005 8:05 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Ohhhhh how totally awesome!

I wish you all the best!!!!

M~

August 30, 2005 8:08 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

looks like the next day or 2 horray! we are all so excited for you and jaime.

August 30, 2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yay, Robyn!!! I'm so excited!

August 30, 2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Take care! We're praying for you!

August 30, 2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

how exciting! if today really is the day, i will always remember little avery came into the world exactly one month from the day that i became mrs. taco! good luck sweetie, we're rootin for you!

August 30, 2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

I'm pullin' for ya! Wish I could "push" for ya, but it was fun enough the first time around! God bless, and congratulations if in fact they are in order today.

August 30, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I can't believe it is 8:35pm and I am just hearing about this! I bet you are already done by now. If not, I vote for jumping jacks, if so, way to go Avery! What a trip you and your Mama have been on!

August 30, 2005 6:37 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

yeah, finally...you're probably at hospital by now, huh? hope you and baby avery are doign fine! can't wait to hear some news...

August 30, 2005 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home