Sunday, August 28, 2005

I want this to be over.....I'm so miserable


Not to disappoint the nation but baby Avery is still not working yet on her great entrance into the world.
I feel so miserable and exhausted. Everything wears me out. Even trying to sleep doesn't last more then an hour anymore. I woke up lastnight everyhour on the hour from 2am- 9am with a short stint in the bathtub to try and relax my muscles.

I feel so wornout and this evening the siatica is alternating from my left hip over to my right and back again....I don't know if that means my hips are spreading further, but it really is painful.
I've had a few contractions this evening and am imagining my cervix opening up so hopefully this could be the night it all goes down.
Actually that was what was keeping me from sleep last night,,, hoping that I would wake up and be in labor. I'm so hyped about finishing this process but now that I'm past my due date, it's like I've been running a marathon and I know I'm at the end but the finish line is not marked and I have got to keep on pushing forward but it's so tiresome.
I think tonight I'm just going to put all this 'labor' business aside and really just try and get some good sleep.

I'm not doing very good..... kinda bawled my eyes out this morning( all morning)
I'm really a wreck.

I did get to go hang out with my sister for a bit today which was nice. Got to see the new apartment she's moving into on Thursday. It's small and has absolutely no storage or closet space anywhere, but I think it'll be a good space for her to manage. It's always difficult to downsize but RAchel's got a good attitude about it and really is looking forward to calling the new place home.
She starts classes at the community college tomorrow and was getting stressed about another semester getting underway. She's got a lot on her plate right now so I just really enjoyed getting to hang out and talk with her. We don't get to do that very often.
Now with Roman gone,,, if us 'kids' get together over at the compound (parents home), it's just going to be us girls and our baby bro. Rory (17). Our family is shrinking...Well, actually, if Avery ever gets here, she'll help fill in some of the space.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I think your sister has less on her plate than you do. :)

Kids are good for filling up space, that is for sure.

Well at least you do not live in Louisianna.

August 28, 2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Have a nice glass of wine and RELAX! In due time. hehe sorry!

August 28, 2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger keesh said...

You have the cutest prego belly. I had stretch marks so bad by the end. At least you can enjoy how cute your belly is :). I know, it is hard. She will be here before you know it!

August 29, 2005 4:35 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You look amazing! I love this pic.

I was hoping while I had no computer this weekend that you might have had baby Avery... dang...

I hope the best for you!

M~

August 29, 2005 6:55 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

try and hang in there almost almost it will be all worth it in the end.

August 29, 2005 7:24 AM  
Blogger Angel! said...

Averryyyyyy, get outta there, your mommy wants to see you... NOW!!

What your going through right now must be a pain in the ass. The only thing I can do is to give you a super-dooper cyber-hug (maybe if I squeeze you real good Avery will pop up?).

Hang in there (you Robyn, not you Avery!)...

August 29, 2005 7:38 AM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

*big ol hugs* to you robyn! love ya girl and you know i'm rootin for you. when you keep being reminded of the pain and discomfort, just remember that you're that much closer to holding your beautiful baby girl in your arms finally and not just in your belly!

August 29, 2005 8:10 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

avery, are you in there? i know it's all warm and comfortable, but you have to come out sometime. preferably in a short, painless as possible fashion.

August 29, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Soooo, not 10:38 this morning, what I meant to say was 10:38 tonight. Yeah. Hang in there.

August 29, 2005 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home