Friday, August 26, 2005

Three days past Due


stayed up late lastnight hoping to get to sleep in a bit this morning.
I did manage to stay asleep till about 6:25 am so I got almost 5 hours and only woke up 3 times during that phase of sleep. My eyes do feel a little heavy today, maybe catch a nap If I can.

I dreampt last night that I was in a classroom of students and the teacher was listing off the different anatomical names for a cows stomach and I was called to the marker board and had to label a graph with the names of the four stomachs a cow has.
I remember using the abbreviations for the first two stomachs which were MI....That ment something like 'muscular intestine' but then I was blanking on the other names for the other stomachs. It seemed that the stomachs just kept going and there was no end to this cows anatomy
wonder if my uncomfortable stomach was inducing this dream.

7 Comments:

Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i was gonna say...if you could have named all 4 stomachs, then i would be impressed! i don't even know them, and i'm from the midwest. :) my dreams at the end of pregnancy always had to do with the baby or being uncomfortable.

August 26, 2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I do not know the name of them but why are u dreaming of cows that is kinda funny.hope you are felling alright today

August 26, 2005 9:18 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

In the last weeks of my pregnancy with Ian I dreamed that my belly had a zipper on it and I could take him out and put him back in whenever I wanted to check on him. Like I was baking cookies or something.
Your due date is actually whenever Avery decides it is, so don't think of yourself as "three days past due", that's depressing, think of yourself as right on time. (I'll give you my address so you can come by and deck me for that lousy advice)

August 26, 2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I think your very taut tummy brought about those dreams. Maybe Avery is dreaming of eating some apple sauce some day.

August 26, 2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

i feel like a cow with 4 stomachs, i can't seem to get any of them full enough to not be hungry!

August 26, 2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

i would think too thst your belly had to do with your dream... weird stuff happens, huh? still no contractions or any signs of labor???

August 26, 2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK you just keep following me around, hehe I am gunna have to catch up on what is going on with you now. Sounds like I just might be a little late though.Come on by and give a visit. off to read,

August 27, 2005 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home