Saturday, August 20, 2005

Seven things


Seven things you plan to do before you die!!
1. Teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
2. See the great redwoods in the west
3. Give birth to my baby
4. Build a home closer to the beach
5. Get in a pie throwing battle
6. Start a new career in midwifery
7. Learn to play the banjo

Seven things you can do!!
1. Carry a baby to full term
2. Entertain myself............I never have understood when people complain of being bored.
3. Milk a goat
4. Lactate
5. Change shapes and stretch like the mom in the Incredibles
6. Acupressure/ Reflexology
7. Predict what elevator is going to open first going up to my doctors
office

Seven things you can't do!!!
1. Drive a stick shift....I've been taught but a bad episode just made me vow to never do it again
2. Throw up/vomit......My stomach doesn't allow things to come back up, it just goes one way
3. Change my kitty litter box....One of the pluses to being 'with child'
4. Make up my mind fast enough for jamie
5. Make everyone get along
6. Read music...Bass clef/counting
7. Think of seven celebrities to have a crush on .............Scroll down, you'll see

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Smile and nice skin
2. Good attitude/ perspective of the world and self
3. Cleanliness in grooming (that means teeth, hair, nails, smell, the works)
4. How they speak/ intelligence
5. Carries a conversation instead of allowing it to die out
6. Shoes / watch
7. Sincerity

Seven things you say most!!!
1. "I'm still pregnant... not due until August 23 "
2. "So I was reading somewhere that... "
3. "You don't really care about me "
4. "I want my body back "
5. "I love you "
6. "You're very special to me "
7. "Sorry for being so difficult and emotional "

Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Johnny depp
2. Burt Reynolds
3. Herbie Volkswagen
4. Zack Braff
5. Harrison Ford
6. Captain Kirk
7.

Seven people you want to take this quiz..
1. Emily
2. Grody Jo-dee
3. sum kinda princess
4. Karen
5. Heather
6. Cendrine
7. Shanda

plus whoever else would like too steal this is welcome to spread it around.




8 Comments:

Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

Hey there! I'll be back later tonight to post and I'll do the question/answer thing you did on yours. Cool! Gotta wait till hubby goes to bed. He's jealous of the computer.

August 20, 2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

"1. Teach the world to sing in perfect harmony"

This would make a good commercial for a soda pop!

August 20, 2005 8:29 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

OMG. You're a friggin RIOT!

ONE MORE DAYYYYYYY!!!!

M~

August 21, 2005 6:19 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i did my list and by the way I loved yours

August 21, 2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

yes, sensei. the list is complete. :) are you excited for tomorrow?? it's so exciting :) this time next week, you'll have a BABY.....

August 21, 2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger Angel! said...

Really nice list!

Mine is done too.

August 21, 2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Hippie girl said...

Hey girl I'm going to be coming your way if you'd like me to check in on you on my way through or on the way back let me know .I know it's a busy time for you but if you want to say hello email me tonight Lone wolf at ole mac . net.If not I'll be waiting to hear how everything went!!!good luck sweetie.

August 21, 2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey where did all of the guys go? I feel so out of place. Its like sobering up and finding out you are standing in the girls dorm for some reason.

August 21, 2005 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home