Friday, August 19, 2005

Still in the womb


It's Friday night and Jamie is already in bed asleep. He had the night off of work, so we went over to my parents and he mowed down the grass while I stayed inside and cooked empanadas for dinner. I burnt my tummy with the grease and now I have a little blister next to my belly button. Everything tends to land on my stomach, it's so frustrating.
After feeding Mom and dad and BAtman, I had to get off of my feet and mom came over and started rubbing my left foot. I've had some sort of stabbing pain in the middle of that foot and I cant get it to go away. I spent about an hour working on it last night but today being on it in the kitchen just got it to worsen. It feels like there's a wedge of glass poking up into my foot, think it could be some sort of hair line fracture that's never healed and this extra weight is causing some irritation. All I know is that I was walking yesterday and it just ached but I needed to continue crossing the road and by the time I reached the side walk again, I was In definite pain.
Now I hobble with my waddle, and it's really quiet pathetic

Baby Avery is now in position, earlier in the week I was having some major discomfort in my hips/butt area for several days and as it turns out, the baby has descended into her station.
It's not very comfortable but at least my hips have quit being so achey. Now my pants really roll down around my belly. Cant get them to stay up for the life of me , oh well, its only a matter of days.....I was aiming to go into labor today and birth for tomorrow but guess not so soon.

My dad says I'm not going to have her untill the 26th. he's a doc, he should know.

8 Comments:

Blogger mrs. awesome said...

when i was pregnant with g., i gave myself a very bad burn on my stomach. i was ironing a shirt to wear, and misjudged how close i could lean to the iron (somehow my stomach seemed smaller than it actually was). i had a big burn line across my belly that was there for weeks. ughh.

i think your job predictor is the best one yet---assassin! nice.

August 19, 2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger Video Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 19, 2005 9:42 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Hope it is sooner then the 26th wow that is still a ways away. I hated those last few days of pregnancy. however the twins everday felt like the last few days. good luck hope your foot feels better try and stay off of it so it does not get worse.

August 19, 2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Aren't you being induced on Monday? Am I wrong?

M~

August 20, 2005 5:24 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Ouch! I forgot about the belly burns! I was riddled with little red splotches for most of the last months. It's like the Three Stooges carrying a board and hitting everything with it, only it's YOUR OWN BELLY.
Sometimes I look at my flat stomach and marvel that it could have stretched into such a shape and sometimes I look at my beautiful children and marvel that they ever fit in there! That's right. FLAT stomach. It can come back. Cheers!

August 20, 2005 8:40 AM  
Blogger Hippie girl said...

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear about foot good thing you don't need it to deliver.
There is a story I'd like to tell you about my first delivery and your going to think I'm crazy but it is true.When I finally went to the hospital to deliver I was laying on the table hooked up to all these machines as each cotration came I'd do my breathing and then relax.I had been in there about 20 min. when I looked at the clock it was about noon I said to my mom I'm going to have this baby by 1:oo. And as each pain came I did the gentle pushing and sure enough I was delivering close to One. Now for the weird part OK? As my baby crowned the doc said to stop pushing so I'm panting and then he said push and I did. As his shoulders came out I paused and then one last little push and he slid out it felt like a river flowing from my body and I swear I had the greatest orgasam I ever had in my life. I'm not kidding I was laughing and cring when they told me to look up and yhey were holding my baby up for me to see. It was soo awesome I hope you have the best experiance in you life It's something you will never forget.
Sorry this is so long but I've wanted to share this with you for a while You have the power to make this the best experiance ever. Put your mind to it and focus everthing you have into it.I hope you don't think I'm too crazy.
BTW when my 2nd one came I was in the labor room it was 2:30 and I jokingly said I'm having this baby by 3:00 and 3 pains later much to everyone surpize Out she came ... Believe it or not......Love you good luck.....

August 20, 2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger Hippie girl said...

Sorry about the spelling I haven't had any coffe yet.

August 20, 2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

you definitely need to try and stay off your feet as much as possible until your induced. take it as easy as you can now, cause you'll be busy after the baby comes:)

August 20, 2005 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home