Wednesday, August 24, 2005

May I introduce you all to Avery's G-Ma


And here's my lovely mother http://g-anny.blogspot.com/
She's been commenting for awhile on my blog even though I don't allow anonymous comments. Guess my trip to the hospital on Monday kinda freaked her out, she bit the bullet and got herself coordinated with a user name and her own fancy blog... She will be more dedicated to this sort of thing then Batman was...So greet her, make friends with her, and I'm sure she will gladly give you her opinions and take on life.
plus she'll keep you abreast on my situation with the birth of her first grandchild.

good resource to have if you dont hear from me for a couple of days *hint,hint*

7 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Ohhhh cool! Thanks, g-ma! We appreciate any updates that you can give us.

M~

August 25, 2005 6:03 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

Hi G-Ma- nice to meet ya...will check out you blog as well, and yes keep us posted about baby Avery, OK? thanks again!

August 25, 2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

thanks for int intro. we will definatly say hi

August 25, 2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

Michael....some people dont post six times in a day. give my pregnant fingers a rest, not everyday is good for typing :)

August 25, 2005 9:48 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

I see you're up late and online! Still alive and kickin' at least. No, I'm not gonna tell you to go get your rest.

August 25, 2005 10:24 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hello to your mom! These are exciting times for your family!

August 26, 2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

First grandchild, that's exciting. I just had my second grandchild on July 12th. I was in the delivery room and was sitting on the receiving end out of the way of the doctor. I had never seen a delivery before so it was a learning experience. It was wonderful to see my granddaughter born. Good luck with your delivery.

August 27, 2005 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home