Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What if?


ok, sick thought from my demented brain
you know how these children in the news grow up and loose control and wind up killing their parents and stuff.
What if I'm about to give birth to the person that ends my life?
also, is it a sign of labor approaching if I constantly have the taste of peanutbutter in my mouth?
the past two days, everything I've eaten has tasted like peanutbutter. I've brushed my teeth 3 times today, and I cant rid my mouth of the taste.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Even if she doesn't end your life, she will decide what you do with the rest of your life. Be real gentle when you change her diapers; she'll be changing your's soon enough and you don't want a rash!

August 24, 2005 1:51 PM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i had the constant taste of dirt in my mouth the week before g. was born. it was so sad...even reese's peanut butter cups tasted like dirt.

so i should return the peanut butter i bought as a gift?

August 24, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger Angel! said...

Have you tried to smoke an entire pack of cigarettes with 40once of Vodka to get rid of the peanut butter taste??

August 24, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

AVERY!!!!!
We're waiting!

August 24, 2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

just hold on baby, hold on. You are so so so so close.

Go eat some Reeses!

August 24, 2005 7:10 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Peanut butter... hmmm... very interesting! I wonder if baby Avery is trying to tell you something.

M~

August 24, 2005 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home