Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tip top Toes

This weekend got me a pedicure! My feet are so pretty now. Sitting in church on Sunday next to my little sister Rachel , I noticed that she had her nails and toes done. Something she typically never does. My sister has always been the tomboy. Never bothered with styling her hair, just threw her butt length tresses up in a bun and ran. She a beautiful girl, just not very girly so I was surprised that she had actually seen the inside of a nail spa.
During my crying fit That I mentioned in Mom's on Steroids post, I think I blurted out that I needed a pedicure, and my daddy started putting money in Jamie's hand, telling him that if I need anything I should have it. Hence I got a pedicure this weekend. I do feel about 60 percent better at least in the attractive category....I'm still pregnant but at least my toes have been pampered. I had been whining about needing to get a pedicure, God knows I have a difficult time reaching my feet anymore. I didn't mean for Daddy to take it into his own hands, Just hoping that Jamie would treat me...Guess he's new to the pampering thing.
I have always been the bread winner, and treated myself to whatever I wanted or needed as long as I was able to fit it into the bugget,,,the only thing now is that I've not been working, and We've had to rely entirely on Jamie's Income which is "doo-able" except that he never regulates his spending. Just because he thinks he's going to have two more paychecks, he'll splurge on whatever crap the 'surplus' money can buy, Unfortunately when the end of the month comes.....
Never mind. I don't want to annoy myself or bore you with Finances.... I'll just sum it up that jamie sucks as a fianacial planner. And it must have embarrassed him when daddy told him to get me to a salon.

My Daddy just doesn't want to be put in the 'shit-house' by mom if she hears that I'm going without during my pregnancy. But since when is a pedicure part of prenatal treatment?

Does not matter, My toes are updated for the summer and I got myself a cute pair of pink airwalk flip-flops.
My feet had been so swollen the past couple days, I had to stay off of them entirely on Saturday, my toes were so fat they felt like I had been stung by Bees. All I wanted was to put cold on them, and the house was out of ice so I kept asking to use Batmans hands. For some reason, his fingers were frigid and felt like heaven against my swollen digits.

I would place a picture up of how gorgeous my feet are, but unfortunately my memory card for the camera is de-funcked right now. One more thing I need Batman to fix, after he get the vacuum running again....He's almost more frustrating then he is cute....Actually I'm just being more needy and demanding because of how rotten it feels to be so fat!


Tomorrow I go to see My OBGYN,,, he has very long fingers and I think I like him (strictly Dr. To patient) I know I'm going to love him when He helps me end this pregnancy (labor/delivery)
I posted the first sonogram that was taken back in February. We're having another Tomorrow and I get to see my little unborn Avery.
Last night I had a dream that Avery was already here Only she was a little boy.!?! Still called her Avery and in my dream I was concerned that I would have to give birth not just to another baby so we could have our little girl too but that I would have to birth another boy so we could use the Boyname that Jamie had picked out before we got pregnant...It was a stressful dream thinking that I had messed up birthingthe wrong sex...The things that worry a pregnant mind
I really believe that I have totally lost all sanity.
I figure the emotional outburst and fits of crying are Avery's personality developing in me. I'm currently acting like a baby because there's an infant inside. In the same way, my body is growing her physically, my psyche is growing her emotionally and there are dual personality's going on inside me right now. I feel so bad for the people around me but they all seem to understand and have sympathy. I just feel so lost sometimes...Just very away from the actual person that Robyn is suppose to be. I understand that the dynamics of my life are drastically changing, I just don't know when things will settle down and I can look in the mirror and recognize the person looking back

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

"I figure the emotional outburst and fits of crying are Avery's personality developing in me."

Wow that is a pretty deep and interesting theory.

I don't get the pedicure thing though. Isn't that wear the push back the skin on your cuticles on your nails? I think I tried that once, but it seemed more like torture. After about 2 minutes I was singing like a bird and telling them everything they wanted to know.

June 16, 2005 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home