Friday, June 10, 2005

No more anonymous comments yall. I left it open but now someone is being nasty and leaving stupid things that don't have any relevance toward my post.
Who ever you are, get a life, or make your own blog that way you can write whatever crap you feel like saying. There's no reason to leave obscenities on my page.

As for the rest of you, I don't mind reading the things you have to say. I want you guys to feel free to say what's on your mind. as long as it has some quality reference to my post. I appreciate the words you say and the encouragement I receive so keep it up (blogging that is)

1 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

Am I a little On Edge? this pregnacny is making me go overthe top all the time. Like now I feel like bursting into tears because someone corrected me.

AHAAAHAHGGHGHG! Dont mess with me! I'm bigger then you!!!

June 11, 2005 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home