Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Look at my links way down at the bottom

I'm getting better at this template thing. I found a way to place all my favorite blogs in a blogroll, unfortunately the sidebar remains at the base of my page so no one will actually see or find it. I wish I could fix it.
sometimes the sidebar is where it needs to be. I have discovered that If I just leave it alone for some time, the ghost of Blogger come and fix it.
So as soon as you finish reading and commenting on my new posts (all of the new ones that you haven't checked out yet), make sure you scroll down the the very bottom and see if your name made the list. I encourage everyone to go and checkout
The Family Man
http://thefamilymanblog.blogspot.com/
he's a funny story teller and deserves an audience.
So much for this announcement, I 'll write more when I feel like it, for now I think I'm just going to surf the web.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Hey, they don't show up on the bottom in Netscape. I had the same problem with mine in IE a while back and found that it was because one of my posts was so long it was overlapping into the sidebar. If you edit the post then it should fix the problem. Good luck!

June 08, 2005 6:53 PM  
Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

Robyn, thank you for the plug. I'm honored that you would mention me. You were one of the first readers of my blog and yours was one of the first blogs I bookmarked...andstill one of my favorites. I look forward to your posts and am looking forward to hearing about your duaghter. Thank You!

June 08, 2005 10:05 PM  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

hey R- thanks for stopping by!! I spend a lot of my time in Bedford (I went to Trinity High.)

It's a small world!!

June 09, 2005 8:13 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'll check out the Family Man's blog now...

June 09, 2005 6:02 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

IT's fixed! I have my sidebar where it's ment to be! hurray!

June 10, 2005 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home