Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm IT!!!!

It's my first tag! Thank you RAVEN http://ravenslog.blogspot.com/, I still don't know how to inlay peoples names so please forgive me. Here'goes...

10 years ago, I....
1. let my girlfriend Dye my hair black and chop it off
2. First year of College at Pensacola Christian
3. Had the worst acne from sunscreen I used on my face
4. Spent summer in Florida
5. Met my X husband

5 years ago, I....
1. Had to go into Fortworth to Pee everyother day for one year
2. Put together Massiv Festival One with over 8,000 'raver's in attendance
3. Had my own office I worked from
4. Wanted to find Mr. Right and start a family
5. Drove silver VW jetta

Today I ....
1. Visited my friend Tommy's new casa
2. Sat up at the Medicaid office to get my card they failed to mail for the month of June
3. Tried to show friendship to a stranger Amanda
4. Hugged Avery's grandmother
5. Drank a huge glass of Ice tea

Tomorrow, I will....
1. Hear Avery's heart beat
2. Pee in a cup
3. Get weighed
4. not worry over how heavy I have gotten
5. Call my sister

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Cheese
2. Milk
3. Icecream
4. Banana's
5. Broccoli

5 Songs I know all the words to, even with out the Music:
1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2. God bless America
3. Mrs. Robinson (simon&garfunkel)
4. Casey Jones (grateful Dead)
5. Brain Damage (eminem)


5 Things I would do with $100,000,000:
1. Buy my Dad a boat
2. Buy a Beach house for me
3. Take my Cats to a Shrink
4. Take time off and travel around the world
5. Buy my sweety his stupid Jet ski's (oh, I'm sorry...It's 'turbo jet ski's' that he's yelling about)

Top 5 Locations I'd run away to:
1. Venice
2. Switzerland
3. Monaco
4. Chicago
5. Redwood Forest

5 Bad habits I have:
1. Lying (making stuff up for entertainment)
2. Believing everything people tell me
3. Not vacuuming enough (my carpet is cathair shag)
4. Gossiping
5. Complaining

5 Things I like Doing:
1. Lying
2. Making people laugh
3. Dancing
4. Ironing
5. Bathing

5 Things I would Never Wear:
1. Fur coat made from kitties
2. A size 2
3. A mustache
4. Mullet
5. Fish scales


TV Shows I like:
1. CSI
2. Little house on the prairie
3. The Apprentice
4. Funny Home Videos
5. The X Files

5 Movies I like:
1. Blow
2. Muppets take Manhattan
3. American history X
4. Thelma and Louise
5. Fists of Fury (jet li)

5 Famous people I'd like to Meet:
1. Burt Reynolds (he's old shool HOT!)
2. Johnny Depp
3. Martha Stewart
4. Betsy Ross
5. The little Mermaid

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. My Baby is due in less then 80 days!!!!
2. My little brother Roman graduated HS
3. My Boobies have busted out from B's to C++
4. I have a 'cute pregnant' look now and not just looking fat
5. I have good people in my life

I had a great time trying to answer these. hope you got a better feel of who I am.
Now I tag:

Kimberly http://singlegirlin817.blogspot.com/ ,
Chris http://conversazione.blogspot.com/ and
Jamie Dawn http://jamiesmindlessblather.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

your're welcome girl!! i loved reading about you ... thanks for playing!!!

June 03, 2005 6:51 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I don't post long posts, so I told people to find my answers to your tag here:

10 years ago, I....
1. I was 31 years old
2. I had one kid in elementary school
3. My son was about to start kindergarten
4. I had a cool, floral couch that I loved
5. I kept my finger nails long and usually red

5 years ago, I....
1. I went to Philly
2. I went to NY
3. I took pics at the top of the World Trade Center
4. I had a Philly cheesesteak in Philly
5. I was an avid kickboxer

Today I ....
1. picked up a prescription
2. had Taco Bell for lunch
3. slept in
4. drove a stick shift
5. bought a new top (pink)

Tomorrow, I will....
1. log in some info for Taylor's school
2. talk with my in-laws
3. talk with my brother
4. cook a roast all day
5. watch a movie

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Doritos
2. Milk & Brownies
3. Icecream ( I agee with you on this one)
4. Kettle Corn
5. Chocolate covered almonds

5 Songs I know all the words to, even with out the Music:
1. The B I B L E
2. National Anthemn
3. B I N G O
4. Jingle Bells
5. Let it Snow


5 Things I would do with $100,000,000:
1. Buy three estates
2. Buy an island
3. Buy four cars - one for each of us
4. Tour the world with my family
5. 100 million is a lot to spend! I'd give a lot away.

Top 5 Locations I'd run away to:
1. Venice
2. Greece
3. Maui
4. Rome
5. Charleston, SC

5 Bad habits I have:
1. worrying
2. wearing socks for three days at a time
3. Sweeping dirt under rugs
4. eating too many chips
5. eating too many sweets

5 Things I like Doing:
1. eating
2. Making people laugh
3. watching movies
4. cooking & baking
5. shopping

5 Things I would Never Wear:
1. thong string bikini
2. a moo moo
3. hot pants
4. ugly clothes
5. old lady clothes


TV Shows I like:
1. CSI
2. 24
3. CSI Miami
4. Desp. Housewives
5. Boston Legal

5 Movies I like:
1. Titanic
2. Pirates of the Carribbean
3. The Notebook
4. All the Star Wars Movies
5. All the Indiana Jones Movies

5 Famous people I'd like to Meet:
1. Benjamin Franklin
2. Einstein
3. Bob Hope
4. President Bush #1
5. Goldie Hawn

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. Daughter and I going to Asia soon
2. Son is recording his guitar solos
3. We're going to buy a house soon
4. Making delicious meals for my family
5. My father-in-law's health has stabilized

June 03, 2005 7:24 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Link lesson:
Well, I tried to write it all out, but it will convert what I write to an actual link, so go here to get the formula: Blogger help. Look under the links heading.

1. Put the web address in place of http://URL inside the quotation marks.

2. Add your description of the link where you want people to click where TEXT is.

Note: to have the link open in a new window, add target="_blank" in btwn URL' and >TEXT with a space surrounding it on each side. Unfortunately, the comments section won't allow html for links to open in new windows or for colors so that would be more clear.

This site is a good tutorial: Barebones guide to HTML.

June 04, 2005 3:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

My mom lives just down the street from Pensacola Christian. I usually go to Pensacola once a year.

June 04, 2005 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home