Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ten things

Ten things you don't know about me :

1. I was homeschooled 2nd through 8th grade (I'm a social dork/misfit)
2. I grew up living in a logcabin
3. I use to think Mr. Rogers could see me through the television since he spoke directly to me
4. I have the biggest crush on my kitty Riddler( if only I were a cat)
5. I competed three years in a row at National Figure skating Compettion (always got first place ( except for one time I won second and the year my mom went into labor I didnt place at all)
6. All of my family has R, A, G, initials
7. I have one older brotherRyan 30, one younger sister Rachel 21, and two younger brothers Roman 19 and Rory 16
8. Use to have a cocaine addiction (went on for 1.5 years till I had to pee for the Courts 3x's week)
9. Use to have Dalmations named Tala and Chubarbara (that's 'spot' in Greek and Hebrew)
10. I want to have a Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary more than anything else in the world

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

A homeschooled figure skater with a cocaine addiction and a crush on her cat..... okay...

I'm glad you broke the cocaine habit, and your baby is too!

Loved reading the stuff about you.

May 31, 2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

KIM, nice to hear from you. I'll see you around

JAMIE DAWN, I wasnt useing dope when I was figureskating just so you know that my medals were legittimate. I quit skating back when I was 15 and the drugs came after I turned 21. havent touched the stuff in five years, nor would I.

NEISHA, thanks for visiting. I love ready about you too. will be back for updates on your lil'ones.

June 01, 2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

my friend used to figure skate .. now she coaches.

thanks for sharing this stuff ... :)

June 01, 2005 6:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow Robyn you are an even more interesting person than I thought. :)

We home schooled our kids for a while. I enjoyed having the kids around (I am off during the week), and the relaxed pace, but, alas, the kids all wanted to go to school.
Now they are in a charter school.

June 03, 2005 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You didn't tell me about the drug thing. Glad to know it's over.

February 26, 2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home