Thursday, May 26, 2005

who is Batman

Everyone get excited I'm about to reveal to you who Batman is! since I have a hard time keeping secrets and it's difficult for me to be honest in my writing by keeping his name a secret I will have to break the mystery and refer to my significant other by his real name , Jamie.
There, you now know and I don't have to worry about remebering to change it to Batman anymore. There was no reason to hide Jamie from you all, just I liked calling us by our nicknames of, ' Batman and robyn'. When jamie and I were first introduced by a mutual friend three and a half years ago, she gave Jamie a Batman ring that he wore and something about him being Batman and my name being robyn... well , we just had to pair up. He doesn't wear the ring anymore but it has a place in our bathroom hanging around the neck of the liquid soap dispenser.

4 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

what a cute picture!!!

i knew that Batman was your significant other ... i'm smart like that!!

LOL

thanks for sharing ...

*waving at Batman*

May 26, 2005 11:34 AM  
Blogger sarahshep said...

Awww....that's so CUTE! What a nickname, everyone else uses 'hun' or 'sweetie'...and yours is Batman. Hmmm, now I'm jealous. Lucky you!

May 26, 2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

Wow...Batman's secret identity finally revealed. I guess it would have been just too much if his name were Bruce Wayne.
He's a lucky guy and the two of you make a great couple!

May 27, 2005 7:33 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Batman is cool. I am looking forward to the next Batman movie about how Batman got to be Batman.

May 29, 2005 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home