Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A New NAme

I figured the first name for my baby. It just fluttered into my brain, more of like a sound then a vision and the name was Avery. I looked up the meaning and fell in love. Avery: having the wisdom of the Elves. Isn't that a sweet blessing to give someone.
Her Daddy called me this morning (He's working out in Louisiana this week) but he had an idea for the middle, which had just been stumping us.
I had been trying to use all the Vowels A, E, I, O, U, or at least use them phonetically in the name choosing. Avery, (depending on dialects) uses the sounds of A,E,and long I, so I want the middle to complete with O, AND U
but just couldn't think of anything that I like,
Anyway, Batman called this morning and said he like the name, Juliette : soft haired.... I love it too.
Avery Juliette

a new name

9 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

If anyone has something about the name, please respect my feelings and be sensative to not destroy or put down the name.. other wise you are more then welcome to comment. i dont want to know that your great aunt juliet had chesthair.

May 18, 2005 12:50 AM  
Blogger Nik said...

I think that name is beautiful! I didn't know that the name Avery had anything to do with elves and I'm partial to elves. Very mystical and all. I think you've come up with a great name for your little one. Good luck and best wishes on your pregnancy!

May 18, 2005 2:03 AM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

the name is beautiful!!!!

Avery Juliette .....

that is awesome ..... awwww .. i'm so happy for you.

I LOVE the name Avery ....

i just got goosebumps!! :)

May 18, 2005 3:37 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I think that's a great name too.

May 18, 2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

Robyn, the name is lovely. You have given this so much thought and you have come up with a wonderful name. Your child will e blessd not only with such a wondereful name, but more importantly, with loving and caring parents. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

May 18, 2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Perfectly beautiful!
If our son was a girl, we had picked out the name Juliette. Love it!

May 18, 2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger keesh said...

Nice blog. I think both names are pretty!! naming is hard, I remember. I have a almost 3 year old son and it took me and my husband a while to come up with something. When are you due? I may have overlooked it if you posted about that, sorry.

May 19, 2005 4:10 AM  
Blogger Jstar718 said...

Oh yes...Avery, I like it. And I say that listen to when comes into your head on that. I remember distictly when the name for my daughter popped into my head. It echoed loud, and I listened.

May 22, 2005 9:53 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Avery Juliette. Very nice. We all look forward to meeting and seeing lots of pictures of little AJ.

May 22, 2005 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home