Sunday, May 15, 2005

LOOK@MYPICTURES//OOOOOHHH&AAAAAHHH!

The following are pictures that I finally recived from my little sisters boyfriend via the computer. They are from last weekend, when my family got to use my lil bro's limo while he went to prom( see the post "Prom").

The pictures of the Cat are just for fun. I thought i would post Jarobie since his Daddy is out of town again. He was stolen/rescued as a young kitty from a very bad drug users home. The drug user never even missed the cat after he was missing for awhile. Go figure. Anyway, this did leave Batman with a cat that had some really bad habits. To this day, Jarobie fiends for little plastic baggies. he will lick at anything that is plastic untill it is lodged in his throat. It's really quite sad. I dont know if he thinks he's getting cocaine or if it's just the crinkling sound the plastic makes. but jarobie just cant kick the habit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

The disco limo pic is cooooool baby, coooool!

Jarobie is a very neat looking cat. Glad you saved the chubby junkie. Meow!

I wrote you a response to your comments at my blog. Mushroom, a fellow blogger, wrote a response to you too.

May 16, 2005 12:41 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

thanks, I'll be checking it out.

as far as Jarobie, He's really not chubby, he's big boned as we like to call it ;]

May 16, 2005 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home