Sunday, May 22, 2005

Profile

Well you know how my profile says that I've changed and feel more like myself and all that BS
I'm realizing that yes, I have changed but now it seems more like a crummy physical change.
My stomach is huge and I still have 10 more weeks to go. This baby is changing me into a lazy, cranky , bitchy, weepy, emotional, sloth.
I can't even move around well. My back isn't long enoughto grow a baby off the front side. I hope that tonight I might actually pop open in my sleep.
I cant wait to give birth. This kid will be coming early if I have anything to say about it. It could come now and I would feel so happy and relieved. I just want to be able to breath again.
Everything inside me is cramped and I'm scared to death how big this baby will get. Daddy and I were both 9lb.'ers so I imagine Avery will be too.
I did read somewerer that Doctors will induce labor if they feel the baby is too big.....but what is too big? By their standards, Its perfectly normal to squeeze out a 9lb baby. Unfortunately Avery is only (approx) 3lbs right now. I just cant believe I'm going to have to grow enough space to triple the weight she is already. It's going to kill me, or else give me so much inspiration to unload myself when the time comes to push.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jstar718 said...

I feel for you...
I'm sure all us moms can. Just as I'm sure we all have our own stories of uncomfortablity.
(((HUGS)))

May 22, 2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I have a confession to make. I have never been through what you have been through, but I sure love those little ones!

Hang in there. You can do it!

May 22, 2005 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually they will only induce for size of the baby if you have the gestational diabetes...I had that with my last two and they induced with the first and they had me scheduled for the induction with the second, but she came early on her own...one thing that really helped me alot with the heaviness of the pregnancy toward the end was one of those maternity girdles...I know it isn't very pretty, but it really helped...

Ruth Ann

May 23, 2005 1:17 AM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

awwww... Robyn ... i remember this well even though it was 21 years ago.

i was induced because i had pre-eclampsia and they did it about 3 weeks early. my son was 6lbs 14oz even at that point. i shudder to think of what he would have been had i gone full term.

do you have a digital camera? because i'm going to miss your blog entries after Avery is here. maybe you'll have some time to post pictures at least!! :)

it will be here before you know it and your life will be filled with the wonder of this precious little life .... i can't wait for you!!

May 23, 2005 2:09 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hang in there...or out there.

May 23, 2005 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home