Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hormones

I went to see my shrink today. I would have had a lot to complain to her about had Jaime not been good to me lastnight.
The past several weeks have been rough on me. For whatever reason I felt that Jaime was only with me to get the baby after it was born... His response back was that he could leave me now and still get his kid after the birth. Not quite what a pregnant woman needs to hear. I just was being lonely and wanted him to comfort me. Finally it must have caught up with him. Last night after he got home from work, he wanted me to stay up with him, he was only going to play one game of Kuma War and then come to the bedroom.

I wondered what his intentions were, I know that its rare for him to step away from the computer after only one game but it interested me enough to test his sincerity. After about 20 min. I decided that I was going to brush my teeth and head to bed, if Jaime wanted something, he should not have started playing computer games.
Just as I was about to jump into my cozy bed, he comes in and lights a couple candles around the room and runs off to the bathroom, ...What could this mean? Why did he light the candles? Is he trying to 'set the mood'? I couldn't put my sleeping mask on yet, I was starting to get nervous about what Jaime wanted me to stay up for.

I really got nervous when he came to the side of the bed with a bottle of lotion...


He was trying to be sweet, He gave me the most pleasurable foot and calf massages. What a terrific guy! And I had been all emotional thinking he didn't care anymore about me....Hormones man, what a crazy thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

That's so nice. I love foot massages too!!!

June 07, 2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

I'm glad the evening had a happy ending. That must have felt wonderful.
Question - is the photo above that post part of the same evening? :-)

June 07, 2005 10:38 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

pregnancy hormones can kill ya - I wish I could get a massage from my man - but he hates oils and lotions - too slimy.

June 08, 2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

hey girl ...

you're so silly .... i'm so glad that you guys are so happy together .. he sounds like a great guy and i already know you're an awesome woman .... what a great gift he gave you last night ....

June 08, 2005 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home