Thursday, May 05, 2005

BrightersideOthings

I know how irritating it is to read how miserable all of us bloggers are( I sure do read a lot of complaining out there) and I told myself that I would do my best to not make my blog all about negatives. My blog is different for many reasons, mostly that its written by myself, but also that I want to put a glow to my review of things. there's enough dirt on the earth, I don't need to be making more. So to help balance out my Prego complaints earlier, I'm going to list some positives from today:

1) got spots removed from shirts in Laundry
2) got to have dinner with an old Friend Kim tonight
3) My sweetheart is coming home tomorrow
4) I have a fantastically good guy that loves me, and is super good looking
5) My cat Simone didn't throw up today
6) I got the kitchen floor swept today, even though it's already messed with Cat food
7) I'm more than halfway through this pregnancy
8)I got to watch Phantom of theOpera and it's excellent
9) Remembered to take my prenatal vitamins
10)I'm writing positives on my blog

Well, I 'm going to have to stop at ten for tonight. Maybe I'll have a flood of goodness to share tomorrow. For now that's going to be it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

Nice blog. Good luck with your pregnancy. For a view of family life, you might want to check out my blog The Family Man at www.theamilyman@blogger.com.

May 05, 2005 10:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow! How did you keep your cat from throwing up?

May 07, 2005 3:49 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

are you having a boy or girl? names picked out yet?
what spot remover do ya use?

May 07, 2005 4:25 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Nice glow. It's positively radioactive! (the font, I mean)

Good to see you're keeping a nice perspective on things! When you're pregnant, and you feel as big as a whale, it can be difficult. Taking time to look at the lighter side of life is so worth it.

May 07, 2005 8:22 AM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

i'm a kind of "glass half empty" girl too.

being pregnant is a very strange phenomenon ... i agree. i enjoyed my pregnancy though .. it was the 21 years after that's hard!!! (my son is 21).

it is amazing what a woman's body can do (and handle) ... girls rule .. and guys drool!

take care of yourself ...

May 07, 2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger sarahshep said...

I just can't imagine what it must be like to have a little person inside of you...it would be so amazing. Who knows, maybe someday I will!

May 07, 2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Its probably like that movie Alien...sorry that probably wasn't funny either...

May 07, 2005 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home